These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Forum rules
Waze App Useful Resources

Unable to share drive

Post by jeff43772-9687
I am using the Waze app release #3.7.4.5 on a Nokia Lumia 822 Windows Phone running Windows 8.0. I am unable to share my drive unless I am specifically navigating to a previously specified destination with the route already determined. The drive that I send by e-mail only links to a generic map containing destinations and routes that I have never even heard of, and with the message stating "waiting for Jeff to drive." The PC that I am sending it to remains on that screen during the entire time I am driving. The same thing occurs no matter which e-mail account I use on the phone to send it from, as well as when I send it by SMS. Thank you in advance for any assistance.
jeff43772-9687

POSTER_ID:16955919

Send a message

Post by felohidalgo
That´s right jeff, the only way to share a drive is driving to a specific place, also if your cell phone loses the internet connection during the drive, the sharing is automatically canceled.
felohidalgo
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message
Felipe Hidalgo
Coordinador Costa Rica

WIKI COSTA RICA
EDITOR DE MAPAS
PUBLICIDAD EN WAZE