Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Here you can report any issue related to Gas Stations or EV Charging Stations
Post by tbk0
I changed the crossing between Kalkofnsvegur, Geirsgata and Lækjargata. Is correct ?
The last segment of Tryggvagata is always closed ? I see GPS tracks but I don't know if they're old.
Thanks

https://snag.gy/C9Ojpk.jpg
tbk0
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message
Iceland

Post by tbk0
I done all is it wrong ?

Rekjavik Area
Orkan X Eiðistorg - LiveMap
Orkan X Garðabær - Litlatúni - LiveMap
Orkan X Hraunbær - LiveMap
Orkan X Miklabraut North - LiveMap
Orkan X Skemmuvegur - LiveMap
Orkan X Spöngin - LiveMap

South Area
Orkan X Hveragerði - LiveMap

East Area
Orkan X Egilsstaðir - Miðvangur - LiveMap

North Area
Orkan X Kjarnagata (Akureyri) - LiveMap

West Area
Orkan X Akranes Smiðjuvöllum - LiveMap

The brand is always Orkan. I changed only the names, if they're necessary new brands (Orkan X, Dælan, Skeljungur, Costco) we need to ask to Waze.
tbk0
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message
Iceland

Post by tbk0
In Waze is possible the special routing for taxis.
It's necessary to wait a few days for the map update, but after if you set "vehicle type taxy" on your APP the routing on the closed segment of Tryggvagata will work only for you...... I hope :)
tbk0
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message
Iceland

Post by tbk0
omgrly wrote:Yeah I'm set as taxi but still Tryggvagata is closed for me but I know the area so it is not a big deal
In the editor if you select the segment of Tryggvagata and click on "View restrinctions" you'll see:

Driving both ways on Tryggvagata is restricted
Lane All - All Time - Every day - Details Allowed Taxi
I added the restriction: Updated: April 24, 2018 by tbk0(4) ‎

On the left bottom side of the map there is the link: Status, you can read the last update of the map (We're INTL international) Apr 23, 2018 03:02

After the next Map Update the restriction will be effective and you'll have a routing on this segment using the Taxi feature. In this moment on the segment there is a closure, the closures are for everyone but they're immediately effective, after the map update I'll remove the closure and all will be fine.
tbk0
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message
Iceland

Post by tbk0
omgrly wrote:What I've seen now is that my picture disappeared and I have -1 points
I don't know I didn't remember to have deleted a photo.
I'm always permissive about photos, I don't approve only if they involve the privacy: photos with car plates or faces visible.

Remember it's is not possible to merge photos in Waze, if an user add a second place identical and both have photos one must be eliminated
tbk0
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message
Iceland

Post by tbk0
omgrly wrote:Orkan X in miklabraut is on Kringlan side not dirty burger and ribs side
I'll update today thanks
tbk0
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message
Iceland

Post by tbk0
omgrly wrote:Orkan X in miklabraut is on Kringlan side not dirty burger and ribs side
Orkan Miklabraut North
Orkan X Miklabraut South
tbk0
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message
Iceland

Post by tbk0
omgrly wrote:Hello , what about my points , sometimes i have the correct points , and sometimes i have -1 points , another question is , if i drive with the waze open in my android auto i dont get KM nor points , why?
Don't worry, the update is not always on time. Usually they'll update after a few days or weeks but I didn't read about lost points.
tbk0
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message
Iceland