Here you can report any issue related to Gas Stations or EV Charging Stations
Post by tbk0
I changed the crossing between Kalkofnsvegur, Geirsgata and Lækjargata. Is correct ?
The last segment of Tryggvagata is always closed ? I see GPS tracks but I don't know if they're old.
Thanks

https://snag.gy/C9Ojpk.jpg
tbk0
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message
Iceland

Post by tbk0
I done all is it wrong ?

Rekjavik Area
Orkan X Eiðistorg - LiveMap
Orkan X Garðabær - Litlatúni - LiveMap
Orkan X Hraunbær - LiveMap
Orkan X Miklabraut North - LiveMap
Orkan X Skemmuvegur - LiveMap
Orkan X Spöngin - LiveMap

South Area
Orkan X Hveragerði - LiveMap

East Area
Orkan X Egilsstaðir - Miðvangur - LiveMap

North Area
Orkan X Kjarnagata (Akureyri) - LiveMap

West Area
Orkan X Akranes Smiðjuvöllum - LiveMap

The brand is always Orkan. I changed only the names, if they're necessary new brands (Orkan X, Dælan, Skeljungur, Costco) we need to ask to Waze.
tbk0
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message
Iceland

Post by tbk0
In Waze is possible the special routing for taxis.
It's necessary to wait a few days for the map update, but after if you set "vehicle type taxy" on your APP the routing on the closed segment of Tryggvagata will work only for you...... I hope :)
tbk0
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message
Iceland

Post by tbk0
omgrly wrote:Yeah I'm set as taxi but still Tryggvagata is closed for me but I know the area so it is not a big deal
In the editor if you select the segment of Tryggvagata and click on "View restrinctions" you'll see:

Driving both ways on Tryggvagata is restricted
Lane All - All Time - Every day - Details Allowed Taxi
I added the restriction: Updated: April 24, 2018 by tbk0(4) ‎

On the left bottom side of the map there is the link: Status, you can read the last update of the map (We're INTL international) Apr 23, 2018 03:02

After the next Map Update the restriction will be effective and you'll have a routing on this segment using the Taxi feature. In this moment on the segment there is a closure, the closures are for everyone but they're immediately effective, after the map update I'll remove the closure and all will be fine.
tbk0
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message
Iceland

Post by tbk0
omgrly wrote:What I've seen now is that my picture disappeared and I have -1 points
I don't know I didn't remember to have deleted a photo.
I'm always permissive about photos, I don't approve only if they involve the privacy: photos with car plates or faces visible.

Remember it's is not possible to merge photos in Waze, if an user add a second place identical and both have photos one must be eliminated
tbk0
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message
Iceland

Post by tbk0
omgrly wrote:Orkan X in miklabraut is on Kringlan side not dirty burger and ribs side
I'll update today thanks
tbk0
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message
Iceland

Post by tbk0
omgrly wrote:Orkan X in miklabraut is on Kringlan side not dirty burger and ribs side
Orkan Miklabraut North
Orkan X Miklabraut South
tbk0
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message
Iceland

Post by tbk0
omgrly wrote:Hello , what about my points , sometimes i have the correct points , and sometimes i have -1 points , another question is , if i drive with the waze open in my android auto i dont get KM nor points , why?
Don't worry, the update is not always on time. Usually they'll update after a few days or weeks but I didn't read about lost points.
tbk0
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message
Iceland