Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!

Philippine Waze Mentoring

Post by kazmuth
Hello Wazers of the Philippines!

We have been doing mentoring on several editors for quite some time now both formally and informally. The mentoring program details and mechanics have stayed internal to the Area Managers and local Champs until we have proven that it was viable and all the kinks were worked out.

Currently there have been two AM Apprentice that have been granted Level 3 status already and several more Level 2 undergoing formal mentoring.

The benefits of joining the mentoring program would be beneficial to both the mentee and the community since it would mean that the editors would be more knowledgeable and be more able to address issues on the maps. Undergoing the mentoring program would also mean that the map edit count can be overruled for level upgrades, if the mentor feels that the mentee is ready for more responsibility, the mentor can recommend a level upgrade.

If you would like to join the mentoring program, let us know. We would be happy to help and accommodate you.

Please use this form if you are interested. Thanks!
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/14rNFrl ... Y/viewform
kazmuth
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

POSTER_ID:3246376

Send a message
Waze Philippines Country Manager/ Global Champ / Coordinator
Join the Philippine Waze Users Facebook group

Post by DOHCmark
Sir Lu Wie Jie, thanks for the invite Sa FB group. Been reading the guidelines in editing and also topics here at the forum. I like the idea of informal mentoring. Thanks again God bless!
DOHCmark
Send a message
I may not be your best but I bet I'm the right one. -DOHC_MARK

Post by jonrspeed
Hi Sir! Can I join your mentoring program? I'm from Palawan. I notice few people here are editors, if I'm not mistaken they're not active anymore. I want to update the Waze status of our roads here coz they are less than accurate anymore. Thank you.
jonrspeed
Send a message

Post by Lu_Wei_Jie
Hello sir. There are two manners of mentoring in the mentoring program. I invite you to read up on it at https://wiki.waze.com/wiki/Mentoring. Let us know if you are interested. May I ask which area you are more active in your editing?
Lu_Wei_Jie
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Send a message

Post by Sabik_Saffuqui
Hi I'd like to join your mentoring program. The form that you posted is already closed. Thanks!
Sabik_Saffuqui
Send a message

Post by swisspound2
where do you guys do your mentoring...

i may need to be updated as well
swisspound2
Send a message

Post by zy_pher
Hi DOHC_MARK, where do you mostly edit?
Do you mostly edit places or segments?
zy_pher
Waze Local Champs