Major Event Planning (January 2015 and beyond)

Post by bonarae
First, are major events supported in the Philippine map generated by Waze? Have you ever attempted to create one? I was supposed to create a major event for the UP Diliman Lantern Parade last Monday but I failed to open the forum until now.

Now, I'm planning to put two major January 2015 events for Filipino Roman Catholics as Waze major events, but I need your help:

(#1 is the Feast of the Black Nazarene, January 9-10 and possibly earlier, #2 is Pope Francis' visit, and the lone major Manila date is January 18)

1. What roads in Quiapo will the Black Nazarene route be closed for the entire time?

2. Will Pope Francis' visit here close certain roads or lanes of certain roads?
bonarae

POSTER_ID:17020293

Send a message

Post by kazmuth
The Black Nazarene route road closures will be a tricky one since some will only be closed as the procession passes by. I think it would be better if these are done as temporary closures instead of a planned major event closure.

For the Pope's visit, I have already submitted the closures around the airport. If you have information of other road closures elsewhere, let me know so I can add them to the event closures.
kazmuth
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Waze Philippines Country Manager/ Global Champ / Coordinator
Join the Philippine Waze Users Facebook group