Reporting privileges and editing permission has been revoked

Post by Mfam0627
I will try to be civilised as much as possible as am extremely pissed off on what happened to my account recently. Normally, I wouldn't care about Waze but because I feel helpless on the road and found this outrageous if I let this go.

Last Sept 29, 2017, I received emails from Waze saying "Your reporting privileges has been disabled and "Your editing permission have been revoked". First, I thought these are spams but when I checked my Waze then it's real. Can you please tell me in what ground and what your evidence to do this if I have done something?

First, hear my side...
1. My phone got broken and where soaked in the pool water on Sept 2, 2017. The whole time I don't have phone and I was forced to used to a crappy phone where every tap/click was 10 seconds before it opened/loaded so there's no way I can use Waze until I got my new phone on exactly Sept 30, 2017.

2. I wrote to Waze Support the next day I got the "revoked" emails, Sept 30 to be exact. The automated or bot support of Waze simply copied and pasted some message without understanding my issue saying something about submitting photos guidelines, but I've said I NEVER NEVER submit any photos. The Waze Support said I have to check my private inbox for any complaints, I've seen none. They said I should check the Waze community too which is my first time to post here.

3. How can I edit an incorrect details if my phone where dead? Did you even ask me if I have been hacked or my account has been compensated???? THEN, YOU REVOKED ALL MY PERMISSIONS AND DEDUCTED POINTS THAT EASILY WITHOUT PROVIDING ME APPROPRIATE EVIDENCE??? You have my email to ask me, right???

4. Shouldn't be I complaining more to you for losing me couple of times and made me enter a toll gate and paid TWICE my TOLL FEE due to wrong direction?

Hope you can explain this all to me since this is outrageous.

Regards,
Mike
Mfam0627

POSTER_ID:17507224

Send a message

kazmuth
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Attachments
Waze Philippines Country Manager/ Global Champ / Coordinator
Join the Philippine Waze Users Facebook group

Post by kazmuth
https://www.waze.com/legal/tos

FORBIDDEN POSTS

It is forbidden to submit Content of a commercial nature (including advertising), unless such posts pertain to Waze, the Service, or Waze's products, and such Content strictly complies with these Terms.

When you submit Content to be published by the Service, you must make sure it is lawful. For example, you may not submit Content that:

● is diminishing or infringing proprietary rights of others, including but not limited to copyright and trade marks;

● poses a risk to a person's safety, security or health;

● identifies other persons without obtaining such person’s express written consent to the disclosure of their personal information, or pertains to minors and identifies minors or their personal information, including their full name, age, address or contact information;

● is unlawful, defamatory, libelous or invades the privacy of others;

● is harassing, offensive, threatening or vulgar;

● is characterized by, or that encourages racism or unlawfully discriminates on the basis of race, origin, ethnicity, nationality, religion, gender, occupation, sexual orientation, illness, physical or mental disability, faith, political view or socio-economical class;

● encourages criminal behavior or conduct that would constitute a criminal offense under any law, or could give rise to civil liability or other lawsuit;

● promotes pyramid schemes, chain letters or disruptive commercial messages or advertisements, or anything else prohibited by law or under these Terms;

● falsely expresses or implies that such content is sponsored or endorsed by Waze.

The foregoing examples of unlawful Content are made solely for illustrative purposes and do not constitute an exhaustive list of restricted Content.

Waze may decline to publish, or immediately delete any Content you submit if you or the Content have violated these Terms or if you engaged in a commission or omission that is harmful or may be harmful to the Service, its users, Waze or any of its agents or affiliates. In such cases, Waze may also terminate your access to the Service or prevent you from posting additional Content on the Service. The provisions of this clause are made in addition to any rights afforded to Waze by any law.

LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND WARRANTY

WAZE PROVIDES THE SERVICE AND CONTENT INCLUDED THEREIN FOR USE ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. THEY CANNOT BE CUSTOMIZED TO FULFILL THE NEEDS OF EACH AND EVERY USER. WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, FEATURES, QUALITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, COMPATIBILITY, PERFORMANCE, SECURITY OR ACCURACY.

Additionally and without derogating from the above clause, Waze disclaims any warranties relating to the accuracy of the maps, Content, road conditions, driving directions, or navigation routes presented or displayed in or by the Service. For instance, traffic may be congested in roads depicted by the Service as uncongested; existing roads may be missing from the map; users may submit faulty or inaccurate Content or reports. Such errors and omissions are inherent to any community-based service that operates on users' posts and on the information provided by them.

You agree and acknowledge that you assume full, exclusive and sole responsibility for the use of and reliance on the Service, and you further agree and acknowledge that your use of or reliance on the Service is made entirely at your own risk. You further acknowledge that it is your responsibility to comply with all applicable laws (including traffic laws) while using the Service.

THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE SERVICE IS NOT INTENDED TO REPLACE THE INFORMATION PRESENTED ON THE ROAD. IN THE EVENT THAT THE INFORMATION PRESENTED ON THE ROAD (TRAFFIC LIGHTS, TRAFFIC SIGNS, POLICE PERSON, ETC.) INSTRUCTS DIFFERENTLY THAN THE SERVICE, YOU MUST NOT RELY ON THE SERVICE.

Waze exerts efforts to provide you with a high quality and satisfactory service. However, We do not warrant that the Service will operate in an uninterrupted or error-free manner, or that it will always be available or free from all harmful components, or that it is safe, secured from unauthorized access to Waze's computers, immune from damages, free of malfunctions, bugs or failures, including, but not limited to hardware failures, Software failures and Software communication failures, originating either in Waze or any of its providers.

WAZE, INCLUDING ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, SUB-CONTRACTORS AND AGENTS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGE, AND LOSS (INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFIT AND LOSS OF DATA), COSTS, EXPENSES AND PAYMENTS, EITHER IN TORT, CONTRACTUAL, OR IN ANY OTHER FORM OF LIABILITY, ARISING FROM, OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, OR FROM ANY FAILURE, ERROR, OR BREAKDOWN IN THE FUNCTION OF THE SERVICE, OR FROM ANY FAULT, OR ERROR MADE BY OUR STAFF OR ANYONE ACTING ON ITS BEHALF, OR FROM YOUR RELIANCE ON THE CONTENT OF THE SERVICE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, CONTENT ORIGINATING FROM THIRD PARTIES, OR FROM ANY COMMUNICATION WITH THE SERVICE, OR WITH OTHER USERS ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICE, OR FROM ANY DENIAL OR CANCELLATION OF YOUR USER ACCOUNT, OR FROM RETENTION, DELETION, DISCLOSURE AND ANY OTHER USE OR LOSS OF YOUR CONTENT ON THE SERVICE. IN ANY EVENT, YOUR SOLE REMEDY WILL BE LIMITED TO CORRECTING SUCH ERRORS, OR MALFUNCTIONS, AND IN LIGHT OF THE RELEVANT CIRCUMSTANCES.
kazmuth
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by kazmuth
May dalawang klase ng pagka-block on ban sa Waze, yung isa pag yung system yung nakahuli sayo at yung pangalawa yung community ang nagpa-block.

Yung sa una, mangyayari lang ito pag sobrang excessive na nung reports na ginagawa mo. Ang tawag dun report abuse, ginagawa ito ng ilang mga Wazer para magpataas ng points. Ayaw ng lahat ng mga ganitong abuser kaya hindi namin tinutulungan kahit na kaya namin.

Ang pangalawa, sa pagiikot namin sa mapa para ayusin at i-update ang mga mali sa mapa, nakakakita kami ng mga nagmumura at nagpapadala ng mga di magandang imahe. Itong mga ganito, yung community ang nagpapa-block o ban sa mga ganitong Wazer.

Yung reklamo mo na Sept 29 ka pa nakakuha ng notification o email, hinanap ko kung meron kaming pina-block o ban sa araw na yun. Siyam na pangalan lang ang nasa listahan, dalawa ang galing sa pinas, at wala yung pangalan mo dun. Ibig sabihin, baka system ang nakahuli at nagpa-block sayo.

Pangalawa, mukhang di ka nagbasa ng TOS/TOU at malinaw dun na bawal magmura at nakalagay din na 'as-is' ang pag-gamit. Kumbaga eh gamitan mo ng kahit konting common sense at pag sinabi na dumerecho ka sa bangin eh wag mo naman sundin.

Hindi mo kami binabayaran, libre ang pag-gamit ng app na ito. Sa kasabihan nga sa atin eh di mo ako pinapakain kaya wag mo ako murahin.
kazmuth
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by kazmuth
problema mo na yun kung di ka nagbasa ng TOS/TOU. community of volunteers kami dito, walang binabayad ang Waze sa pag ayos namin ng mapa. magbasa ka muna dito sa forum at magtanong ka sa ibang bansa kung binabayaran sila ng Waze. staff lang ang binabayaran at pinapasweldo ng Waze, kami sa community ay hindi. basa-basa muna para di ka magmukhang tanga dito
kazmuth
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by kazmuth
wala na ako masasabi, mahirap makipagtalo sa kagaya mo. ipagtanong mo sa ibang nandito sa forum kung pinapa-sweldo sila ng Waze, bigay ko sayo lahat nung sweldo na yun.

punta ka dito tapos basa ka muna ha, hanapin mo dyan kung ano ibig sabihin nung country manager, global champ, at coordinator. bilis basahin mabuti ha, inaasahan ko na maiiintindihan mo na pag nabasa mo yung nandito

https://wazeopedia.waze.com/wiki/Global/Main_Page
kazmuth
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by kazmuth
pag-install mo ng app at bago mo magamit, lalabas na kaagad yung TOS/TOU. basahin mo man o hindi, naintindihan mo man o hindi, pag nilabag mo yung nandun, asahan mo na may kaparusahan na kasunod. di na kailangan pa ipagsigawan o ulit-ulitin

https://ibb.co/ndQN7m

eh excessive reporting ka naman pala eh. ibig sabihin nun sobrang dami mo nire-report, mga mandaraya gumagawa nyan. at kahit anong paliwanag ang gawin mo sa Waze mismo at sa paid "Waze Support Team" hindi na matatanggal ang pagka-block mo. malamang kaya di nila masagot kung bakit ay dahil yung system ang nakakita sa mga ginagawa mo. nahuli ka ng countermeasure nila against cheating.
kazmuth
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by Mfam0627
Thank you for your reply. Wow that harsh. But seriously, very outrageous indeed. Very outrageous indeed when you were with your 4 year old daughter and you were given the wrong direction and almost got into accident couple of times and you still got suspended. Won't you get emotional and angry for that? Very outrageous indeed when you were not given a single warning or even apology. Did you guys ever understand the HUMAN emotion we've been through also? Even on the road, when you swear a police you will get a warning first because they UNDERSTAND you're stressful and emotional or maybe you wanted to be arrested for swearing once. Am disgusted and very outrageous indeed.
Mfam0627
Send a message

Post by Mfam0627
Thank you so much for such a great services. Very outrageous indeed.
Mfam0627
Send a message

Post by Mfam0627
kazmuth wrote:May dalawang klase ng pagka-block on ban sa Waze, yung isa pag yung system yung nakahuli sayo at yung pangalawa yung community ang nagpa-block.

Yung sa una, mangyayari lang ito pag sobrang excessive na nung reports na ginagawa mo. Ang tawag dun report abuse, ginagawa ito ng ilang mga Wazer para magpataas ng points. Ayaw ng lahat ng mga ganitong abuser kaya hindi namin tinutulungan kahit na kaya namin.

Ang pangalawa, sa pagiikot namin sa mapa para ayusin at i-update ang mga mali sa mapa, nakakakita kami ng mga nagmumura at nagpapadala ng mga di magandang imahe. Itong mga ganito, yung community ang nagpapa-block o ban sa mga ganitong Wazer.

Yung reklamo mo na Sept 29 ka pa nakakuha ng notification o email, hinanap ko kung meron kaming pina-block o ban sa araw na yun. Siyam na pangalan lang ang nasa listahan, dalawa ang galing sa pinas, at wala yung pangalan mo dun. Ibig sabihin, baka system ang nakahuli at nagpa-block sayo.

Pangalawa, mukhang di ka nagbasa ng TOS/TOU at malinaw dun na bawal magmura at nakalagay din na 'as-is' ang pag-gamit. Kumbaga eh gamitan mo ng kahit konting common sense at pag sinabi na dumerecho ka sa bangin eh wag mo naman sundin.

Hindi mo kami binabayaran, libre ang pag-gamit ng app na ito. Sa kasabihan nga sa atin eh di mo ako pinapakain kaya wag mo ako murahin.
Mfam0627
Send a message