Road closure report ALWAYS GONE

Post by Jeyndragon
ATTN: AREA MANAGER
WAZE MAP EDITORS

I have reported a long term road closure for 5 to 6 times now and after a day or two it will be gone.

I believe that "send report" button serves to help other waze users and that's what Ive been doing.

But on your end - you're not.

A lot of Grab & Uber Drivers do get trap in Engracia-Independence rd or most commonly known as "Bahay pari" in Valenzuela BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT DOING YOUR JOB TO DOUBLE CHECK FIRST THE REPORT BEFORE REMOVING IT.

I assumed whoever reads this will be very familiar with the Maynilad Water road digging happening around the Metro.

Hoping this issue will be solve for everyone's sake.
Jeyndragon

POSTER_ID:17559707

Send a message

Post by SpeedDzel
Dear Jeyndragon,

On behalf of the local wazers and a handful of UNPAID VOLUNTEER MAP EDITORS who at best try to maintain an accurate waze map despite having regular day jobs, I wish to extend our appreciation for your Closure Reports.

May we inquire if you can identify who removes your report after a day or two so we may address the alleged individual causing you stress?

The "send a report" menu indeed serves numerous purpose.

The closure report needs several wazers to report the same closure to remain closed. If only a SINGLE reporter reports this, the closure expires after a DAY or TWO.

This is where the MAP ISSUE report comes in to supplement the CLOSURE report.
Choose either the GENERAL MAP ERROR or TURN NOT ALLOWED.
Most important is to "ADD A COMMENT" briefly describing the issue on hand. This way, we the LIMITED HANDFUL UNPAID VOLUNTEERS may address your issue when we come across it.

Asking politely & chiling the sense of entitlement usually ensures facilitation of reports.
This definitely will be for everyone's sake.
SpeedDzel
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message
proud member of TEAM APAC! (formerly S.E.A.)

Pinoy wazers... join the Pinoy waze community on Facebook