Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Post by kazmuth
Ito yung complete list ng Area Managers

https://wiki.waze.com/wiki/Philippines/ ... ea_Manager

You can bother us anytime for anything Waze related, just post here or in the FB group :)
kazmuth
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Waze Philippines Country Manager/ Global Champ / Coordinator
Join the Philippine Waze Users Facebook group

Post by kwithoor
Jed_man wrote:I failed to mention of course one of our Country Managers Kazmuth who is always willing to be a helping hand and as well as our hardworking senior editor Baldugaras who both have access to the areas you speak of Renior. Your AM there would be Kwithoor but he has been silent for a long while now.
sorry for the AWOL, boss jed , been very busy with other matters...also welcome to the team, Renior, just pass me a message and we'll look into it together ( if time permits )...

btw boss kaz and boss jed, na-revoke po ata ung area ko sa region 1,2 and 3 , tried looking into Zambales area and it was out-of-bounds,so I would like to humbly request for AM permissions in those regions , thank you
kwithoor
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by Lu_Wei_Jie
Helloand welcome Renior, of the active editors who has access to your area. two I can recall would be Brian/zy_pher or Louis/SpeedDzel who you have already met on the FB page.
Lu_Wei_Jie
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Send a message

Post by Lu_Wei_Jie
I failed to mention of course one of our Country Managers Kazmuth who is always willing to be a helping hand and as well as our hardworking senior editor Baldugaras who both have access to the areas you speak of Renior. Your AM there would be Kwithoor but he has been silent for a long while now.
Lu_Wei_Jie
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Send a message

Post by Lu_Wei_Jie
Has your area been restored sir?
Lu_Wei_Jie
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Send a message

Post by MaoMingKang
Ano po ang procedure para mag-apply as AM?
MaoMingKang
Send a message

Post by MaximumGenie
Hello po new user ako ng waze pero nagkaroon ako ng interest na idownload ito nung nalaman ko ang mga pwedeng itulong ng mga waze users na makakatulong para sa lahat, and gusto kong malaman kung paano ako magkakaroon ng chance na maging area manager dito sa pangasinan?
Hindi ako regular na bumabyahe pero gusto ko makatulong dahil may mga Food Deliver Courier dito sa probinsya ko na nalilito sa pag gamit ng waze dahil hindi ito gaanong updated at gusto ko sana makatulong para mapadali at mapaganda pa ang service ng waze at una sa lahat yung service na binibigay ng mga food delivery dito ay magampanan ng maayos, 

Meron akong regular na trabaho (Virtual Assistant) at isa sa gusto kong maexperience ay ang magkaroon ng update status sa lugar para sa mga byahero na gusto ng alternatibong ruta at mga food delivery na mapabilis ang kanilang pagdedeliver ng pagkain sa mga malalapit na bayan :D
MaximumGenie
Send a message

Post by MonDSkiEZ
My first time to finally step forward into the forums.. I have made many edits to my city of Zamboanga since I joined December 14, 2015.. I'm not yet sure if I am at the right thread though, but I just want to drop by and say hi to all you folks..
MonDSkiEZ
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by nobs98
ei wazers,

just got my AM confirmation for Tagbilaran City and Panglao Island of Bohol. I'm hoping by the time you plan on tripping there, the areas have been mapped out... so you won't get lost :D .
nobs98
Send a message

Post by obryan76
sino area manager na pwede mag approve ng map edit for capiz, western visayas
obryan76
Send a message