Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Post by frenchfries2002
Hi po! Gusto ko po mag-apply as Area Manager sa area ng Daraitan, Tanay, Rizal. Eto po ang permalink: https://www.waze.com/en/live-map/direct ... ze_website

Sobrang outdated na po ng waze map sa area namin. Madami po sana ako gustong iupdate. Gusto ko na din po maging area manager para hindi ko na po maistorbo ibang area managers. Hindi na po gumagana yung google forms for application kaya dito na po ako nagreply. Sana po ay matulungan nyo ako. Salamat po!
frenchfries2002
Send a message

Post by furuboru
Done and done! Thanks again -- now back to map editing :P
furuboru
Send a message

Post by gerix28
Hi,

How can I get my editing privileges back? I'm a former area manager of Negros Oriental. Due to busy work schedules and being away from the country I got my level 3 back to 1.
I submitted an application in Google docs. I hope to hear from you soon. Dumaguete City has a lot of URs and new traffic schemes that needs to be changed.

Thanks
gerix28
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by Guardian-SG
I agree. :D Having road trips helped a lot when I started editing. I remember one trip I made to Baguio in the early days, all the opportunities that opened up after I got back. NLEX, SCTEX.. all the way to Baguio were opened to me. Its this sort of Waze Editing journey that we learn how to use WME properly and all the tricks there are to making editing fun and the satisfaction when your edits go live after the server updates and that you have made the map all the better for everyone.

We cannot emphasize enough the need for new capable editors who are not only interested in maintaining the maps but also be part of the community to help guide younger editors. The active editors cover only so big an area and the Philippines is really huge. It really helps when we have new editors on board who are familiar with areas they live and work in. :) And once a new editor reaches the prerequisites and feels they are ready for more responsibility, we will be glad to give them the opportunity to manage areas they are familiar with. :)
Guardian-SG
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Waze Singapore Country Coordinator | Waze Philippines Country Manager | Team Asia Pacific
Join us in the Waze Singapore Facebook Group | Like the Waze Singapore Facebook Page
Join is in the Waze Philippines Facebook Group

Post by jamtraxx
Hi,

I know my posts doesn't meet the requirements but figured I can use the "I am new to this" excuse. Anyways, I have just recently used Waze and have been encountering a lot of map issues in Tacloban and Leyte Area as a whole. Even the Airport is currently named wrong.

Anyways, I was wondering if I can be a level 3 editor so I can help map out the Leyte Area. There's currently a lot of edits I have done that apparently still needs approval.

Or is there anyone out here in Leyte that uses Waze? I do not seem to see anyone at all on my map even if I try and zoom out to include Samar Area. lol

Anyways, cheers!
jamtraxx
Send a message

Post by Jiggzmeister
Hi!

I do editing whenever I want to take a break from my busy office life. I hope you can make me a level 3 editor and accept my application as an Area Manager. According to my dashboard, I already completed 666 edits :).
Jiggzmeister
Send a message

Post by Jiggzmeister
Open pa ba applications for Area Manager or my application is denied?
Jiggzmeister
Send a message

Post by Jiggzmeister
Good to know these. Thanks!!!
Jiggzmeister
Send a message

Post by kanamits
To our Arch wazers please accept my application for area manager of sipalay coz we're going to have Christmas vacation on one of their resorts and still the roads are not modified for navigation. I really need to edit Sipalay's area, coz this is my first time to go to that place and do not know yet its routes. Waze Nav would be a great help. TNX in advance :)
kanamits
Send a message

Post by kazmuth
approved, please wait for the permissions to get processed
kazmuth
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Waze Philippines Country Manager/ Global Champ / Coordinator
Join the Philippine Waze Users Facebook group