Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Post by kazmuth
hi mon, apply here so we can process it
kazmuth
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Waze Philippines Country Manager/ Global Champ / Coordinator
Join the Philippine Waze Users Facebook group

Post by kazmuth
we have several requirements that need to be met before approving area manager applications. also, there are only two of us who are working on this and we also have full time jobs so i apologize if there is a delay on your applications.

The following are the conditions or requirements for approval of AM applications:
  • * Approval of at least 3 current Area Managers, if possible the same AMs for the location applied, upon review of the map edits of the AM applicant.
  • * Meets X number of edits for area applied
    • - City wide or permalink wide - 1k for provincial and 5k map edits for NCR
    • - Province wide - 20k map edits
    • - Region wide - 50k map edits
    • - Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao Island Groups - 100k map edits or level 4
    • - Countrywide - 250k map edits or level 5
  • * Must have at least 10 posts in Waze forum or FB group page (must be related to waze and have sense)
  • * Must have resolved at least 100 update requests
  • * Must have at least 2500 existing kilometers
  • * Must be an active member of the Waze forum and/or FB group page
  • * Must attend at least 1 waze meetup per year. Waze has a quarterly meetup. This can be waived if the applicant is not from Metro Manila
  • * Must pass an online exam. (Currently under process)
- Waze Champs Philippines
kazmuth
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

kazmuth
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by kwithoor
jiggzsaw wrote:Open pa ba applications for Area Manager or my application is denied?
same case din po sakin... wala po reply or anything, so nagpasa ulit ako ng application, inupdate ko n din ung #of map updates. Thanks
kwithoor
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by kwithoor
nazarenojacosalem wrote:I wish I could become one also, but since I am a newbie here I can wait, for the mean time, just gaining more experience is enough for me.

There is a lot to edit and update here but my level is not enough to do it. All of them are locked, only a handful item are allowed. Sigh!

I understand the Waze, this is to avoid vandalism.
thats true, but in due time you will be one... try having roadtrips to expand your area, at one time i did try travelling down to taal, batangas just to cover SLEX :lol:
kwithoor
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by monbumatay
Good day.

Like abecedarian2380, requesting to level up as editor(3) to further aid fellow wazers and commuters like me...

Thanks.
monbumatay
Send a message

Post by monbumatay
thanks kazmuth. Ron of waze support group immediately processed my level-up request.

brgds.
monbumatay
Send a message

Post by nazarenojacosalem
I wish I could become one also, but since I am a newbie here I can wait, for the mean time, just gaining more experience is enough for me.

There is a lot to edit and update here but my level is not enough to do it. All of them are locked, only a handful item are allowed. Sigh!

I understand the Waze, this is to avoid vandalism.
nazarenojacosalem
Send a message

Post by RangeRoverHSE
Hello Level 4 editors, is this where I can apply to be an area manager?
RangeRoverHSE
Send a message

Post by RangeRoverHSE
I was just approved with my Area Manager request. Thanks for the trust and confidence you are giving me including the responsibilities that accompany it. Now, is there some ritual rico mambo that will be done to welcome a new membership of the group?
RangeRoverHSE
Send a message