Hello, I might be a newbie in waze but I travel a lot in Cebu island and occasionally in neighboring islands like Camotes, Bohol, Bantayan, Olango. I like to contribute some corrections in the map but it needs level 3. Can I be level 3? I like to amaze my kids on how my phone tells us turn by turn instructions while driving but it sometimes it gives us "wrong turns". Thanks.
Hi! I have been editing for a long time now, but am only limited to editing as a level 1 editor. There are so many reports and problems that I can't help solve because it requires level 3 or higher. Is it possible to be granted level 3 (or any appropriate level based on my edits and progress in the editor)?
I do editing whenever I want to take a break from my busy office life. I hope you can make me a level 3 editor and accept my application as an Area Manager. According to my dashboard, I already completed 666 edits .
To our Arch wazers please accept my application for area manager of sipalay coz we're going to have Christmas vacation on one of their resorts and still the roads are not modified for navigation. I really need to edit Sipalay's area, coz this is my first time to go to that place and do not know yet its routes. Waze Nav would be a great help. TNX in advance
we have several requirements that need to be met before approving area manager applications. also, there are only two of us who are working on this and we also have full time jobs so i apologize if there is a delay on your applications.
The following are the conditions or requirements for approval of AM applications:
* Approval of at least 3current Area Managers, if possible the same AMs for the location applied, upon review of the map edits of the AM applicant.
* Meets X number of edits for area applied
- City wide or permalink wide - 1k for provincial and 5k map edits for NCR
- Province wide - 20k map edits
- Region wide - 50k map edits
- Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao Island Groups - 100k map edits or level 4
- Countrywide - 250k map edits or level 5
* Must have at least 10 posts in Waze forum or FB group page (must be related to waze and have sense)
* Must have resolved at least 100 update requests
* Must have at least 2500 existing kilometers
* Must be an active member of the Waze forum and/or FB group page
* Must attend at least 1 waze meetup per year. Waze has a quarterly meetup. This can be waived if the applicant is not from Metro Manila
* Must passan online exam. (Currently under process)