Please post your requests to update locked roads here. Please be as specific as you can and post a permalink.
Thanks.

Forum rules
1. Include the CITY and PROVINCE in the "Subject:" line of your post
2. Include a PERMALINK to the segment(s) you wish unlocked or have updated
3. Provide a short explanation of why you need the unlock or update done.
4. Thank the user who solved the request and mark the thread Solved.

Please note that a higher level editor may choose to fix an unlock request themselves so higher value segments will remain protected at their level.

cannot turn right and other

Post by davecCool16
im new in waze editor...
please help me to approved my suggested place
please delete some road in CD Village where not in good place ...
please check Congressional Rd Ext, Caloocan, Philippines
corner immacute academy mother inc. can't turn left..
please edit...
thanks a lot...
davecCool16

POSTER_ID:17387036

Send a message

Post by davecCool16
Ilang-Ilang, Caloocan, Philippines From Colton to ilang ilang...
i create new one to indicate how long... please delete it once you edit the road close...
thanks sir MonDSkiEZ...
davecCool16
Send a message

Post by davecCool16
yes tama po... and then delete po yung marker na ginawa ko.. putol na po kasi ang road before sa bahay... and then in between rheet and liam nawala po ung street name, ang street name nya po ay noah and the first street hindi po colton jacob street po sya hindi po sya tuloy tuloy na colton street.

thanks sir MonDSkiEZ
davecCool16
Send a message

Post by davecCool16
ok na po sir... but the street name hindi ko po alam kung tama yung ilang ilang kc hindi ko po alam ang tamang name ng street na yan...
thank you ng marami sir MonDSkiEZ...
davecCool16
Send a message

Post by MonDSkiEZ
Thank you very much for the info. I am currently working on your reported area and as I can see, you have placed segments/roads on top of existing ones, which is not allowed, as it does not change the current existing routing, but rather adds to clutter of the map. We also do not delete roads outright, especially older existing ones since they have speed data on it..

To ensure your edits will get approved, please take the time to read thru our Waze Philippines Guidelines and Policies.

Refer to Edits to Avoid as the foundation of your edits.

I also invite you to join our facebook group at facebook.com/groups/WazePhilippines to get to know other editors and users of Waze in the Philippines.

You can request assistance there for segment downlocks, uplocks, and other similar acts.

Should you need a more visual approach in learning the ropes of map editing, feel free to refer to Youtube Waze Webinar for a start. It's 37 minutes worth it.

Please take note that local champs and senior editors are quick to point out if there are new editors going about the map and the quality of such edits can either make or break that editor, thru approval of edits or the banning of the account.
MonDSkiEZ
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message
Last edited by MonDSkiEZ on Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:46 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post by MonDSkiEZ
Hi there again, I fixed your segments with the existing ones. Please check to see if everything is in order here

Thank you once again for helping fix our map, however, we urge you first to read and re-read on the guidelines set by the community if you want to edit further down the road.
MonDSkiEZ
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by MonDSkiEZ
DariusAranzanso wrote:Ilang-Ilang, Caloocan, Philippines From Colton to ilang ilang...
i create new one to indicate how long... please delete it once you edit the road close...
thanks sir MonDSkiEZ...
Please clarify po, you mean to say, that the segment should be named Ilang-Ilang, from where you added your segment going out (moving to the right) towards the Congressional Rd Ext? and to delete the segment you created as marker after?
MonDSkiEZ
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by MonDSkiEZ
Hi there again.. Please check to see if the edits are to your expectations po.. :)
MonDSkiEZ
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message