Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Please post your requests to update locked roads here. Please be as specific as you can and post a permalink.
Thanks.

Forum rules
1. Include the CITY and PROVINCE in the "Subject:" line of your post
2. Include a PERMALINK to the segment(s) you wish unlocked or have updated
3. Provide a short explanation of why you need the unlock or update done.
4. Thank the user who solved the request and mark the thread Solved.

Please note that a higher level editor may choose to fix an unlock request themselves so higher value segments will remain protected at their level.

Request for help Level 3 and 4 editors

Post by a237d05acd6344cc88d09e065537cc05
Dear Waze Editors,

I would like to ask for your help in removing New Coast Hotel Inc on Waze. The pin for New Coast Hotel Inc (located in Paco, Manila) misleads our guests especially those who are using Grab going to our hotel. Our hotel is New Coast Hotel Manila and it is located at 1588 Pedro Girl corner M.H. Del Pilar, Manila, 1004, Philippines.

The hotel has recently changed its name to New Coast Hotel Manila from New World Manila Bay Hotel that is unfortunately still on the map. To avoid confusion, it would be best to remove New World Manila Bay Hotel which I believe can only be done by level 3 editors.

The driveway/drop off area of the hotel is still marked as New World Manila Bay, as per checking this can also be edited only by level 4 editor.

Hope you guys can help me update this.

Thank you.

Level 1 editor
a237d05acd6344cc88d09e065537cc05

POSTER_ID:17913811

Send a message

Post by Tilonius
Hello,
I have made the required adjustments, after a few days it will be online in the Waze app after the update.
Cheers!
Tilonius
Tilonius
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Answers: 1
Send a message
https://storage.googleapis.com/wazeoped ... gnatur.jpg and Area-Manager Cebu Island, Davao City and Parts of MM