How do I report abusive map editors?

Post by rnoldholgado
I have very good proof that an editor (Lu_Wei_Jie) messed up the map in our area. I am not sure what his motives were, maybe for me to report another map problem so he can earn points by resolving it. Anyway, I was trying to fix the mess but since I am level 1 editor only, I could not undo his edits (needs level 3). I tried the chat room but no one is there. Help please. I also reported the map issue already. thanks
rnoldholgado

POSTER_ID:16982783

Send a message

Post by rnoldholgado
btw I did not disable turns for that junction I simply corrected the nodes in the middle. I was able to fix the turns now..
rnoldholgado
Send a message

Post by rnoldholgado
thank you for the replies. I just want maps to stay good as they are. I may have made wrong assumptions and I am sorry for that. I am just after keeping the maps correct. I am really irked when one day it is working then the next day it goes beserk, and this can only happen if someone tampered with it. I still would want to know how to report those who do that. Does waze keep a history of the edits? That way we will be able to really know how maps are tampered.

I may have wrongly singled out this editor. The reason why he became my suspect is because he was showing as the last one who edited the road segment that was misbehaving.
rnoldholgado
Send a message

Post by rnoldholgado
I don't know what a permalink is. You resolved my report before. After that, a road segment (DHY Ave) was deleted on Christine Royale Exec Vill in Pasig. You were the last editor who updated it. I was able to put it back but it didn't connect with the other street (Don Bonifacio Ave) and I found out from the information that you edited it to and turns were disallowed.
rnoldholgado
Send a message

Post by rnoldholgado
it was working before you fixed it. It has already been fixed by someone else.
rnoldholgado
Send a message

Post by Lu_Wei_Jie
Glad we have clarified this issue. No harm, no foul :ugeek:

We do share your sentiments rnoldholgado and we hope to see your future contributions to the improvement and maintenance of our map.
Lu_Wei_Jie
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message