Editor level

Moderators: Unholy, MapSir, SpeedDzel, kazmuth

Re: Editor level

Postby AngelAngelesIII » Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:40 am

How can I become an area manager? I have seen several problems in my area and I would like to edit them, some roads are permanently blocked and some roads do not look close to reality and some are even missing. I live in Llano, Caloocan Philippines.
AngelAngelesIII

Editor level

Postby droccu » Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:27 am

How can I increase my editor level?
droccu

Postby kazmuth » Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:59 am

kazmuth
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby SpeedDzel » Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:31 am

AngelAngelesIII wrote:How can I become an area manager? I have seen several problems in my area and I would like to edit them, some roads are permanently blocked and some roads do not look close to reality and some are even missing. I live in Llano, Caloocan Philippines.

Greetings,

first of, browse around the forums & waze wiki guides. peruse the available resources on the proper way HOW to edit the waze map.

second, to understand the uniqueness of the waze maps & how it is designed to function.
the general misconception is to make it into another generic map. to appear as how the other maps appear (e.g. Google maps). a basic & grave MISTAKE newbies always make.

third, to be in touch with the editing pinoy waze community who are volunteers striving to maintain the maps accuracy & integrity.

see you around. Mabuhay! ;)
proud member of TEAM S.E.A.!

Pinoy wazers... join the Pinoy waze community on FB > Malaysia FB > Indonesia FB > Singapore FB > Thailand FB
SpeedDzel
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Return to Map Editing