Flagged?!

Post by Blaktrail
my account was flagged too, and yesterday i put a name on a walkway and i receive an email saying my map editing rights is revoked :shock: Please check your forum inbox, as you should have received a message from a community member regarding this issue. ( checked already nothing there).
Blaktrail

POSTER_ID:17162379

Send a message

Post by Adabadada
Blaktrail, nobody in the community flagged you until you left. As I remember, you were asking why you couldn't save your edits and people were giving their input. I distinctly remember you asking why people get flagged (you never asked if you were flagged) and kazmuth gave you an answer. You didn't like it and you left. You even told us to delete all edits you've made. We gave you a lot of time so we could gauge your intentions and investigate your WME activity. But until then we had not submitted any report about you. Our investigation revealed poor editing practices, and you continued editing even after you left in a huff, prompting the local champs to get your editing privileges removed. Now, if you had gotten flagged by anybody else outside of the community, we have no idea. Perhaps all those bad place edits got flagged often enough that the system took notice of you.
Adabadada
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by Adabadada
Blaktrail wrote:sir adabadaa, as i was explaining to this community i didn’t know i was flagged my only problem at that time is i cannot save edits using WME to be specific i cannot save places but i can name roads and add/edit segments, somebody put a restriction on my account and didn’t bother to inform me. Being new to editing, the community should have at least exerted some effort to warn me of editing mistakes so I can rectify them. Come on we all commit mistakes nobody is perfect and this community is created to support every member right? and no disrespect to higher lvl editors they too have their share of bad edits. Can I still send permalink so I can send correction on the map or that is revoked as well? thanks
When you left the Philippine Waze community you basically decided to be out of reach. You can't leave the Philippine community and just expect the world community to accomodate you instead. Nobody was going to go out of their way to warn you when you left on such a sour note. You basically told the community to sod off.

You can send permalinks but please find the appropriate thread for it in the Philippine Unlock Requests page.
Adabadada
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by Blaktrail
kazmuth wrote:
Blaktrail wrote:my account was flagged too, and yesterday i put a name on a walkway and i receive an email saying my map editing rights is revoked :shock: Please check your forum inbox, as you should have received a message from a community member regarding this issue. ( checked already nothing there).
You were previously flagged for adding duplicates using the app. When we tried to tell you what you did wrong, you told the community to 'delete everything you added' and then left the community page. And then you started doing the same thing on WME again.
Thats weird I didn't receive any form of communication from waze on the reason behind flagged account and I didn't even use app for adding places or add duplicates more so i cant commit the same violation again because i was already flagged which restrict me from editing or adding places. I use WME in all my map edits. My recent activities using WME is adding street names On level 1 locked roads. and i even asked Rom_Matz help on unlocking certain parts of a subdivision which he created lvl 3 locked so i can complete naming the streets but he said he is not active anymore.
Blaktrail
Send a message

Post by Blaktrail
thank you for the explanation, i left faceboook community out of frustration because in facebook i remember asking why i cant save my edits in wme and none can give me correct answers, when i was in legaspi, camarines norte i use waze app to add place on the map "hotel" and its says you have been flagged and thats the only time i knew i was flagged. nobody in the community told me that they flagged me and the reason behind it. its maybe they are sending me messages but for unknown reason im not receiving it.
Blaktrail
Send a message

Post by Blaktrail
sir adabadaa, as i was explaining to this community i didn’t know i was flagged my only problem at that time is i cannot save edits using WME to be specific i cannot save places but i can name roads and add/edit segments, somebody put a restriction on my account and didn’t bother to inform me. Being new to editing, the community should have at least exerted some effort to warn me of editing mistakes so I can rectify them. Come on we all commit mistakes nobody is perfect and this community is created to support every member right? and no disrespect to higher lvl editors they too have their share of bad edits. Can I still send permalink so I can send correction on the map or that is revoked as well? thanks
Blaktrail
Send a message

Post by EpoyTigas
Gud day maam sirs! My account was flagged. I cannot send reports due to multiple complaints. What does that mean? And what should i do? If ever i have done something wrong. Pls. Give me another chance. Thank you!
EpoyTigas
Send a message

Post by kazmuth
Blaktrail wrote:my account was flagged too, and yesterday i put a name on a walkway and i receive an email saying my map editing rights is revoked :shock: Please check your forum inbox, as you should have received a message from a community member regarding this issue. ( checked already nothing there).
You were previously flagged for adding duplicates using the app. When we tried to tell you what you did wrong, you told the community to 'delete everything you added' and then left the community page. And then you started doing the same thing on WME again.
kazmuth
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Waze Philippines Country Manager/ Global Champ / Coordinator
Join the Philippine Waze Users Facebook group

Post by ReflexBMW
I read the FAQs and #1, #2. Can you please enable messaging and poke option to send messages to friends using Waze?
ReflexBMW
Send a message

Post by shad0ww
My account was flagged also. Please help. Thank you.
shad0ww
Send a message