Mabuhay!

Post by SpeedDzel
Hello pinoy wazers!

you are invited to join the FB page at;

https://www.facebook.com/groups/WazePhilippines/

this is not an exclusive club but an alternate venue to reach out to all fellow wazers... local & foreign alike.

waze - it's more fun in the Philippines :D

Mabuhay!
SpeedDzel
Coordinators
Coordinators

POSTER_ID:4622732

Send a message
proud member of TEAM APAC! (formerly S.E.A.)

Pinoy wazers... join the Pinoy waze community on Facebook

Post by Adabadada
BenjMendillo wrote:We would like to help in translating all prompts of your app in Filipino language. We are the Commission on the Filipino Language with the mandate to oversee the correctness of translation and standardize the use of the official language in order to propagate the same accordingly.Apparently the recently launched waze in Tagalog is not in order and we are vey much open to have it translated for free. Pls contact me at 09322333317. Benjamin Mendillo,PhD, Chief,Translation Division.
Hello, Sir. I am just clarifying for the benefit of all that there is no "recently launched Waze in Tagalog" as it is still being translated at present. We don't know how anyone can then say that it is not in order. I believe our Country Manager has already gotten in touch to coordinate the translation effort with you. We too are volunteers with the goal to produce a translation that is foremost usable. We appreciate the offer to help.
Adabadada
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by Adabadada
Please do not form any conclusions based on second hand info, especially if that is the only basis to say that something is not in order.
Adabadada
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by BenjMendillo
We would like to help in translating all prompts of your app in Filipino language. We are the Commission on the Filipino Language with the mandate to oversee the correctness of translation and standardize the use of the official language in order to propagate the same accordingly.Apparently the recently launched waze in Tagalog is not in order and we are vey much open to have it translated for free. Pls contact me at 09322333317. Benjamin Mendillo,PhD, Chief,Translation Division.
BenjMendillo
Send a message

Post by BenjMendillo
Hi. I heard and saw the media hype at (GMA and ABS-CBN) on "Waze App in Tagalog" is totally not in order because Tagalog is not an official language. Furthermore, Tagalog is only the basis of determining the official language at least politically in our 1935 Constitution. Tagalog is now superseded by Filipino as per Article XIV of the 1987 RP Constitution.For your guidance.
BenjMendillo
Send a message

Post by rlane3907
Is there a way to get driving prompts in Tagalog?
rlane3907
Send a message