Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!

Cebu Wazers

Post by
Like to open this thread for Cebu wazers...

Ideas, updates, and corrections is welcome here...

POSTER_ID:16240770

Send a message

Post by antongio
hey guys!

on antoher note. gerix, seems like alot of roads in cebu are lock to level 3. would have wanted to edit road/street names
antongio
Send a message

Post by antongio
Pls check segment ID: 200765257

This is my usual route. You cannot directly pass thru this segment from Friendship St. to Vilalon drive.
antongio
Send a message

Post by Baldugaras
Good day Cebu Wazers! I am currently on a mission: The Great Gas Station hunt and I have just recently added gas stations within the metropolitan areas of Cebu and Mactan. If there are any mistakes or incorrect labels, please point them out or edit them in WME. I will continue the hunt in Cebu until this week or until I find most of those gas stations.
Baldugaras
Send a message

Post by Baldugaras
Cebu Wazers! I am done with my Gas Station hunt in Cebu, I have mapped every gas station I can locate. I know there are still Gas Stations I missed, if you find them, map them. Also, if there are any errors to any Gas Stations that I have mapped, please point them out and PM me... or better yet, correct them in WME. Keep on Wazin!
Baldugaras
Send a message

Post by Etong700
Pwede ko bang i-revive din ang thread na ito? :-)
Etong700
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by gerix28s4
pave..pave..pave..
gerix28s4
Send a message

Post by gerix28s4
taga dumaguete city, negros oriental. worked in cebu for couple of years, going back and forth to dumaguete during weekends. though i still come back to cebu every now and then. :ugeek:
gerix28s4
Send a message

Post by gerix28s4
just a friendly reminder to cebu wazers especially editors, let's not mess the city name, just use "Cebu" under city, don't use" Cebu City", and for everything else, here's the link for the map editing guide, pls. take time to read.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/WazePhi ... 347717100/

keep wazin :)
gerix28s4
Send a message

Post by gerix28s4
gerix28 wrote:just a friendly reminder to cebu wazers especially editors, let's not mess the city name, just use "Cebu" under city, don't use" Cebu City", and for everything else, here's the link for the map editing guide, pls. take time to read.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/WazePhi ... 347717100/

keep wazin :)
here's the updated wiki
http://www.waze.com/wiki/index.php?titl ... hilippines
gerix28s4
Send a message

Post by gerix28s4
antongio wrote:hey guys!

on antoher note. gerix, seems like alot of roads in cebu are lock to level 3. would have wanted to edit road/street names
Hi, roads are locked to prevent alterations. If you have something to add or correct you can always ask from this forum or our Facebook group to unlock roads, join if your not yet a member, area managers are more than happy to assist you. Most of them are online on Facebook.

Keep wazin. :)
gerix28s4
Send a message