no end route available?

Post by clownse
i'm trying to assist a wazer who has been unable to route to incheon airport using the mobile app for days on end. says "no end route available" is the constant error coming up.

user report: https://www.waze.com/editor/?env=row&lo ... st=8787885

i verified a route exists from the UR location on camp humphreys, and the user reports that data connection is good. if anyone can help me diagnose the issue, i would greatly appreciate it.
clownse

POSTER_ID:17397074

Send a message

Post by anthonyjoo
It seems like I'm having the same problem as that user. (And I've read through the conversation you've had with the user there too.)

This may be where the "google map" is pointing out for Incheon International Airport to be there and there does not seem to be a way to get there. See here:

Let me take a look into this issue further. Until then please advise the user to search for "Incheon International Airport Station" instead.

Thank you so much for your help and all the assist Clownse. :)
anthonyjoo
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by anthonyjoo
Waze search critia uses google map databases for locations as well as its own. That's why we have multiple options to choose from when entered in search keywords and Place/Google/Foursquare appear on the bottom.

I'm trying to fix this problem but it doesn't seem easy as for some reason I cannot edit the place property. I'll send some requests to resolve the problem as soon as I can.

Thanks,
anthonyjoo
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by clownse
i considered that, but unsure why a user would report on waze about an issue with a different app, in this case google maps. (which btw is because the korean government does not allow google to do turn-by-turn directions for cars, citing national security.)
clownse
Send a message