Mapeditor

Post by Inhaler
Q1 .... While im in the waze app on my phone.. I try to reach map editor.. but end up in the intro video only. I tryed for years to enter map editor from phone !

Q2..... Also when Im at pc and update map.. Im stuck at level 1 and 9 p.... cant get any further up !

Q3 ... when I add places on map... it says.. can add city... try to respell.. I cant save the changes.. bc of ..something !?

Q4 .... when I enter map editor on PC.. it often does not load the normal wiev.. I see only a orange field.. with a road name... well.. the graphics suchs... when i finally get a overwiev..its soooo bad wiev thats its harldy not possible to locate where i am on the map.

Im in sweden..so a swedish admin would anwser this maybe .... !
Inhaler

POSTER_ID:16938289

Send a message

Post by Inhaler
Hi,
On Q1 ... yes but that is not the issue. The thing is i end up in that introcution video. Its impossible to get to map editor.
Why?

Q2 Yes im using EU server !
I dont get an error msg.. Im just stuck !

Q3 Of course I have correct country !

Q4 Ok Ill do a screenshot when Im trying again !
Inhaler
Send a message

Post by JuCybercat
Hi!
I get a similar issue as Q1: I open the map editor vídeo, but then it won't play (my phone pops up a notice it's unable to play), and as I close the notice, it stays loading the vídeo forever. So, I can't become a map editor because of this...?
JuCybercat
Send a message

Post by ulle2
Hi

Q1: It is not advisable to edit the map on the phone, the map will be very small and you will not be able to use full functionallity of the editor.

Q2: Are you sure that you are using the European server? You have 1 edit yesterday and 8 from today, totally 9. What happen when you edit, are you able to save the edits or do you get any error message?

Q3: Do you have correct country in the address? Sometimes, if you have been editing abroad, a previous country may be the default country and then you will not be able to save.

Q4: Can you post a screen shot? This might be an indication that you use wrong server.

/Ulle
ulle2
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 1
Send a message