Your help with fuel types in Sweden

[ img ]

Moderators: Unholy, SverkerN, pnylin, avozetta

Re: Your help with fuel types in Sweden

Postby amiga6 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:48 am

I agree with SWM, many gas stations still have 98-octane. But more and more also have CNG, so it should be added too.
amiga6
Area Manager
Area Manager

Re: Your help with fuel types in Sweden

Postby swm » Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:35 am

I would suggest that information about the availability of CNG is probably more value add than 98.

Natural gas cars in total, including Bio-gas is still in the single digit percent, and I have no clue on the number of 98-octanes but regardless of which one is more common among drivers, most gas stations still carries the 98 stuff on at least one pump, but not all of them have CNG. Thus information about CNG availability is more valuable to the few drivers who actually need it.
swm
Map Raider
Map Raider

Re: Sv: Your help with fuel types in Sweden

Postby ehagglun » Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:15 pm

SwedishBadger wrote:I wote for CNG. How many % of Waze target group runs highly tuned cars? Better to aim at what company cars mostly use today. Also good credit to waze for trying to help with something less pollutive.

I agree, I drive a Corvette (summertime) and believe me: The prize of 98-octance is not important, and I would happily loose it to the benefit for CNG. Besides, 99 times out of 100, the 98 octane price is not updated, probably because it's not being advertised on the poles outside the gaststation like 95, diesel and E85 is.... you have to literally park next to the pump to see the price...

Just my 2 cents...
ehagglun
Area Manager
Area Manager

Previous

Return to Sweden [svenska]