Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Post by james8970
Contacted Spil for further clarification. If private roads segment penalties are what you suggest, I'd be fine with enabling turn restrictions along Graham, but I'm still hesitant to connect the rapid transit line. The transit buses travel too quickly and avoid numerous junctions and congested traffic, which makes me wonder if the penalty will be enough. I'm not convinced that it's worth connecting the rapid transit line to the road network in Waze as I don't see any real benefit other than eliminating automated errors that are easy enough to ignore - although my OCD finds them difficult to ignore at times :evil:
James
james8970
Send a message
Canada Country Manager

Post by james8970
Ok, I'll make the necessary adjustments. However, if I see a UR stating that Waze is trying to direct them down the BRT lane, I will be disconnecting it from the grid again.
James
james8970
Send a message
Canada Country Manager

Post by james8970
Great, thank you for confirming. I was hesitant to fix that until I took a drive over there. Fix the other exit earlier today.
james8970
Send a message
Canada Country Manager

Post by james8970
I just went and updated everything that was correct, rejected a few things. Surprised at how many people who are adding their houses and a picture of their house....
james8970
Send a message
Canada Country Manager

Post by james_8970
muchski, can you please unlock some of the main arteries in the south end of the city. There are a few sections that need fixing that I'm unable to do. I'm hoping I'm approved as an area manager for the south end of the city so that I can start making a larger contribution. So far I've edited about 80% of the roads south of Bishop and east of the Red River. I realize that you guys don't want the full name for the street suffix, so I'm going to have to update the streets a little bit, but I'm going to do that after I get other things done that I consider a larger priority - such as making roads, correcting their direction and naming those that haven't been named yet.
James
james_8970
Send a message
Country Manager for Canada

Post by james_8970
No problem, I think I was approved as an AM shortly after I posted this. All has stations have been added with the exception of grocery chain gas bars (superstore, safe way, etc). Might address that next week, we'll see.
James
james_8970
Send a message

Post by james_8970
I'll look into it when I get home around 630pm today. Bug me again if it's not addressed by 9pm tonight.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
james_8970
Send a message

Post by james_8970
Jamaroon wrote: Also, going from North bound Perimeter to West bound Roblin Blvd. there is another incorrect turn restriction that is locked.
I think you mean something else. I don't know of anywhere that Roblin Blvd and the Perimeter intersect.
James
james_8970
Send a message

Post by james_8970
Jamaroon wrote:Nope that's what I meant.

If you are going North on the West Perimeter, you take the exit to the right, then you can keep to the right to head into Charleswood, or turn left and go back over the Perimeter into Headingly.

Here's the permalink

https://www.waze.com/editor/?lon=-97.32 ... TTTFTTTTFT
Sorry, I'm having a blond day today. Fixed the issue.

umbrau44, I'll try to pinpoint an area with live map, but if you can tell me where exactly the problem exists that would be helpful. Thanks.
James
james_8970
Send a message

Post by james_8970
Fixed. I never locked Pembina, someone else did and then I edited the street I believe. Aside from the clover intersection, I'm going to unlock that entire street one of these days. If you guys see anything else that you feel shouldn't be locked let me know. At this point, I only want anything with a freeway designation locked, Chief Peguis Trail, Main St, Route 90/Bishop, Lagimodiere and a few complicated/bizarre intersections locked.

umbrau44, I'm not seeing anything. I have a hunch that it might just be a erroneous geometry node or a junction that needs to be taken apart and reassembled. Next time you travel down Hwy 75, could you make a UR each time the problem appears? Thanks.
James
james_8970
Send a message