SaskaWazers Unite

Moderators: hmarian, doctorkb, Kayos_On_The_Road, manoeuvre, Canada Champs

SaskaWazers Unite

Postby drofmab » Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:56 pm

I see a number of people editing maps & contributing data to Waze for Regina & other points in Sask - just trying to get a sense of who is out there...

I've started a Twitter account for Wazers in Saskatchewan (http://www.twitter.com/wazeSASK), feel free to follow & cc on updates, etc

I've also started a Facebook Page (http://www.facebook.com/wazeSASK) - give us a Like, post to the wall, etc . . . let's build a community.
drofmab

Re: SaskaWazers Unite

Postby erablian » Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:22 pm

Hi, I’m from Edmonton, but I make a few trips to Saskatchewan every year. When I have chunks of Saskatchewan in my editing area I try to make improvements, such as naming roads in the towns, making back alleys "parking lot roads" and fixing obviously wrong turn restrictions.

Lately I have worked on the Battlefords, Kelliher, Wadena, St Walburg and other towns and villages in those areas, and I am gradually working my way through the back alleys of Saskatoon.
erablian
State Manager
State Manager

Re: SaskaWazers Unite

Postby EightBitRanger » Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:30 am

I'm from Saskatoon originally now living in Edmonton. I haven't been back home since I started using Waze so at the moment is outside of my driving area, but I try to make it home every couple of months for a long weekend.

Since Alberta seems to already have a couple of area managers whereas Saskatchewan has none, I'd probably volunteer for the position once I hit a high enough rank if nobody else beats me to it.
[ img ]
Samsung Galaxy S4 (SGH-I337M) running Android v4.4.2
Waze v3.7.8.0
EightBitRanger

Return to Saskatchewan