Lethbridge Area

Post by nikesens
Just wondering if theres anyone in the Lethbridge area that uses Waze?
nikesens

POSTER_ID:17541883

Send a message

Post by Dry_B0nes
Are you referring to drivers or editors? There's definitely a few drivers there using it, and a few of the provincial editors checking in now and then.
Dry_B0nes
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Send a message

Post by fozbiker
I'm a wazer in lethbridge and I hear you! It would be nice to have more users. I do report but I often wonder of anyone is using the app to see the reports. I visited Brisbane Aus and surrounds for a month and when I opened the app it said there were 2500 wazers nearby! reporting police, road hazards etc were rewarded with likes and comments- which was very satisfying.
fozbiker
Send a message

Post by mtylerb
Absolutely, and you're the best person to get the Waze application's name out there. The best form of advertisement we have is from users like yourself recommending it to their friends and acquaintances. Canada has had a steady increase of users, but mostly in large urban areas, smaller towns tend to be slower on the uptake.

I generally recommend the app to my family and friends and a few use it more often than not. If you like the app, let people know. The app is handled by a bunch of dedicated volunteers across the country who manage roads, speed limits, etc. It's always rewarding to see the work that myself and others put into the maps getting used and recommended out in the wilds.

Good to have you with us!
mtylerb
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by nikesens
Yeah I meant drivers that use it and report police etc, I live close but drive threw or around the city every day but don't see much activity on Waze when I use it. Would be nice to get more users.
nikesens
Send a message