Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!

Mapping/Editing areas without cell service

Post by RichardPyne
I spend a lot of time in the West desert, particularly Topaz Mountain and Thomas Range area. Most of the area has spotty or no cell service so my drives don't show up in a way that will let me edit/add roads. Is there any way I can edit and/or add roads in an area without cell service?
RichardPyne
Area Manager
Area Manager

POSTER_ID:17206010

Send a message

Post by herrchin
Richard, give me a PL of the area you're looking to adopt. If it's bigger than a single level 0 zoom shows, give me 2 PLs for 2 corners of a rectangle. Also PM me an example or two of what you think is your best work. Thanks!
herrchin
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by jemay
Yes, you can request a PL of an area you would like to start editing. (Request an Area Manager)
Search the Wiki.. Thanks!
jemay
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
:arrow: PLEASE READ: Wiki Resources: FAQ|Best Practices|Editing issues?
Global Champ | Assistant Regional Coordinator for US South West - CA,NV,UT,AZ,NM,CO,HI | CM for US

Android & Carplay - Verizon

Post by RichardPyne
jemay wrote:Yes, you can request a PL of an area you would like to start editing. (Request an Area Manager)
Search the Wiki.. Thanks!
So, how do you get an Area Manager to respond? The one Area Manager that responded to a PM, told me to try a State Manager (none listed for Utah) so I tried the person listed as a statewide Country Manager who doesn't respond.
RichardPyne
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message