Join the Discord chat for Utah Waze Editors!

Post by herrchin
The Utah editing team has embraced Discord as a convenient way for editors to stay in touch, share news, request advice/reviews/unlocks, etc. It's also a great way for non-editors to share firsthand information about road closures or any map changes that are needed. You can use Discord in a browser, or download the app for Windows/Mac/Linux/Android/iOS.

If you are a new Waze editor, or a visiting editor from another area, you can directly join the Waze Southwest Region Discord using this link: Join the SWR Discord.

(this post has been updated to reflect the migration from Google Hangouts over to Discord)
herrchin
Country Manager
Country Manager

POSTER_ID:17097078

Send a message
Last edited by herrchin on Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:10 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Post by fwillParkCity1884
I've tried to use the link to join Discord and get an "invalid link" error each time. Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong? thanks for help!
fwillParkCity1884
Send a message

Post by herrchin
Since I will point new editors to this thread, dropping this handy video tutorial series:

Waze Map Editing Academy
This Waze Map Editing Series is your introduction into Map Editing. Learn how to get started, basic terms, basic editing, how to deal with map problems and common examples you may encounter. A must-see video series for anyone who is new to mapping or who wants to learn!
herrchin
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by herrchin
Hi Justinjusin1! TLknows has sent you a private message with an introduction and some links. Hopefully that addresses what you're looking for. Please do join us in Discord if you can!
herrchin
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

jellicle0
Send a message

Post by Justinjusin1
waht is the name??
live by salt city ut
Justinjusin1
Send a message

Post by turbomkt
fwillParkCity1884 wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 1:48 am I've tried to use the link to join Discord and get an "invalid link" error each time. Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong? thanks for help!

I saw that you joined.  I'm not sure why you're having an issue at this point?
turbomkt
Coordinators
Coordinators
Answers: 17
Send a message
--Mike
RC for Northwest Region (NWR Discord)
ARC for Southwest Region (SWR Discord)