New circle development by Ivory Homes

Post by Colbey32z
I was trying to update Waze so it has info on a development that was finished recently by Ivory Homes in Murray, UT called Groves of Cottonwood. I keep getting an error that says "Some house numbers are invalid". From looking at other posts, it says to take a picture of it and upload it.

I was able to add the circle name (Quail Grove Circle), but I can't put in house numbers.

Hopefully this will reach whoever is the local editor for this area so this can be uploaded into Waze so it will recognize the circle I live in :).
Colbey32z

POSTER_ID:17127961

Send a message
Attachments

Post by Colbey32z
Yeah, thanks for catching that error. I did incorrectly label the house 1288, it should be 1283. You'd think I'd get that one correct since that's the house I'll hopefully be moving into in a month :) and I'd like for Waze to recognize the correct address.
Colbey32z
Send a message

Post by herrchin
I got ya :) The state data is a little different than what you have though, in that 1283 is the northwest home, and 1288 is the southeast one. That also keeps the evens/odds intact.
herrchin
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by KTCAOP
The reason is because of the alternating even/odd numbers on the same side of the street. Waze generally really likes it to just have evens on one side of the street, odds on the other.
KTCAOP
Send a message