Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!

I-15 Technology Corridor project

Post by herrchin
This thread is to track changes to the project area:

I-15; Lehi Main to SR-92, Technology Corridor UDOT project page

Speed limit changes currently in effect:
  1. 60mph from ~1 mile north of Timpanogos Hwy, south to halfway between Lehi and American Fork main interchanges: permalink 1 permalink 2
herrchin
Country Manager
Country Manager

POSTER_ID:17097078

Send a message

Post by DerekCaswell
RichardPyne wrote:Closed section of Thanksgiving Way from Pilgrim Loop Rd to Bluegrass Blvd per UR.
I have updated the roads in the area of this closure to include the new expansion of Ashton Blvd to Pilgrim's Loop Rd as well as the new little extension to connect N. Thanksgiving Way to the new expansion of Ashton Blvd. I tried to also edit the closed section of Thanksgiving Way to remove the section of road that no longer exists but I am new to being a Map Editor and I am not a high enough level to edit that road because it is locked. If anybody has any feedback on the changes I made, I welcome that feedback. Also if someone who has a high enough level can edit the road that I couldn't, I would appreciate it because this is on my route to work.
DerekCaswell
Send a message

Post by GreatBasin
As this falls within the area, I have updated the east frontage road to the new 40mph from 147s exit to the point of the mountain turn.
GreatBasin
Send a message

Post by GreatBasin
I am working on a map issue. It has to do with the construction on SR92 at i15.

If you are northbound and exit I 15 to Eastbound SR92, you can't turn left on to Digital Drive.

You CAN turn left on Digital Drive if you are on SR92 East Bound and have NOT come from i15 as the turn lane is BEFORE the north bound I15 exit to EB SR92.

I do not have the expertise to manage this. I could use some help.

https://www.waze.com/en-US/editor?env=u ... st=8702633
GreatBasin
Send a message

Post by herrchin
HOV has been repainted and re-signed for mainline use in the project area. HOV changes:
herrchin
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by herrchin
A junction box has been placed to address the I-15 to Digital Dr turn restriction.
herrchin
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by jellicle0
I've done the following updates which will be live Monday morning:
1. Converted Timp Hwy from a DDI to a "more traditional" intersection
2. Added Free-Flow U-turn across Triumph Bridge
3. Added new exit ramp direct to Thanksgiving Way
jellicle0
Send a message

Post by jellicle0
I've re-done the 2100 S interchange, in preparation for Sunday opening. I hope it works well, it's always hard to draw new roads from a diagram.
jellicle0
Send a message