I-15 South

Post by pnordi
Something along I-15 south seems to be broken. See this thread. I tried routing to Vegas in live map and it sent me through Reno. However, routing to St. George and then on to Vegas works fine. I'm thinking there is a turn restriction set somewhere along I-15 between SLC and St. George that makes the penalty for driving an extra 600 miles (through Reno) worth it but there isn't a better route to St. George. I am going to try and look for the problem, but I have lost my editing rights south of Provo in the early November editing rights issue and they haven't been restored. Any help that you may want to provide would be appreciated.
pnordi

POSTER_ID:10617538

Send a message

Post by Daknife
Yea, I've been trying to find the problem for a couple days now. Had a UR complaining about not being able to route to Barstow from Am Fork. Sure enough it wants to send you out along I-80 to CA and then down and back up.
Daknife
Send a message
https://waze.com/wiki/images/3/3c/Waze_ ... 00k_6c.png
Former AM in Utah; FormerCM USA
Utah Forum: Utah Forum
Google Pixel 5 on Sprint

Post by pnordi
I looked at almost every segment from SL to Vegas today. I couldn't see anything wrong. I posted in the "waze is not giving me the best route" (or something like that) sub-forum to see if someone had any suggestions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
pnordi
Send a message