Post by thewebdiggity
I've completed most of Davis county (Kaysville to NSL) and a good chunk of Salt Lake County, Ogden, and Cache Valley. Ogden's east side still needs some work. I'll try to pop up there and increase my editable area and finish that up. For Salt Lake County I was working in a clockwise fashion starting at the airport and stopped roughly in Draper There is still some work to be done on the west side of valley. There are a lot locked segments out there (MVC), but the unlock forum has been good to get those unlocked or fixed quickly.

One note on Primary Streets - I noticed that we have several streets UDOT has set as local streets, but we have set as Primary Streets. Since we know those are actually decent collectors (as seen by routing and GPS points), it would probably be best to not demote them unless they're obviously unnecessary. Most of the comments on FC I've seen seem to show the most benefit out of increasing roads classifications, not the other way around. Please try to keep that in mind when adjusting road types.
thewebdiggity
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

thewebdiggity
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by thewebdiggity
[quote="dmcrandall"]
White = Fwy
Red = MH (mostly)
Green = mH
Purple = PS

there's some slight variance to that based on if roads are locally maintained for mH & PS, but that's mostly correct. I'll try to whip up a Utah specific table that might be easier to reference instead of bouncing back and forth between sites.
thewebdiggity
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message