installed over .109 without problems, all settings preserved.
many small bugs/issues reported for .109 and .106 are still present:
* mismatched moods: bronze and gold are same, speedy and duck are same),
* navi bar in landscape is too big,
* popups have different controls (wazer's don't have close X button and is not being closed by pressing back button),
* wazer's popup goes off the screen,
* settings->social networks->group->Pop-up reports and Group badges - cannot be modified (if you modify and exit settings they are reverted back to "none" and "From all groups I follow".
* menu scrolling is not very comfortable, moreover there is enough space to make menu box larger to get rid of scrolling.
* textboxes for reporting jam, police, accident, hazard and map chat have first line of text misplaced (too high)
- none of above issues reported via forum for previous 2 betas were fixed yet.
new one in .110 - mood preview is missing in main menu "My Waze" icon.
no initial video present in .110
overall stability and performance is fine for daily use. have driven ~60 km with actual beta without any problems - e.g. no crashes yet, no network/GPS being lost yet.