Here we go with my first round of issues:
1. Petrol pricing:
We can now enter a price ending in .9 (at last!).
However, the new price shows in search and on the map fine. The problem is that in the station info pane it STILL shows as .8. Also I don't get credit, it just says "a Facebook user".
Note also the formatting error previously reported in the stations location tab is still there (look at the phone number):Unrelated to this beta, however, it seems over the last week progressively all the prices entered into Waze have been lost. Search from my home the only station that now has a price is this one that I updated this afternoon. Any idea why this is happening?
2. New moods need additional entries in the language file:
I added this to the lang.eng_uk file to fix this on my client:
- Code: Select all
A quick recap on faults I've reported that are still present:
1. Unable to log into twitter.
2. Unable to log onto foursquare.
3. When reporting a map issue and adding text, the text entry box is partly hidden under the keyboard.
4. I still don't like the new night scheme, make the background black!
5. Formatting errors in Petrol station pages persist.
6. Roundabout turn number centring is still off.
7. Layout for landscape users ... we need more map!
8. Please ove the the "searching" box so I can see the map when it's taking far too long to do something?
9. My Waze mood does not match my mood (silver Wazer this week).
Deleting and Reinstalling did not fix 1 and 2.
Still to test:
1. The changing route captions auto-dismiss timer is misplace
2. The traffic report pop-up is a big box, yet it only has room for 34 characters ... can we allocate a bit more space in the road report box for the actual road report?
3. Speed Camera Caption blocking the map.
4. Pick up function