perlin wrote:deeggo wrote:Gas prices on map disappear. Happens when you do the following:
1) search for gas station category
2) hit 'map' to show the gas station icons on the map with their prices.
3) Click on one of them to open the popup with the name of the gas station. Don't click on the arrow yet.
4) click elsewhere on the map and all icons and prices will disappear.
Great catch. Thanks!
SocalToe wrote:Here's another problem.
I'm not getting audio warnings of red light cameras anymore.......
xteejx wrote:dmcconachie wrote:Having a proper bug-tracker and engaging more with beta testers would be a big step in the right direction.
Absolutely! The more that can test new features across a range of devices, the better the product.
A bug tracker is a must. It would be easy to setup a new project in Launchpad (used my many open source projects like Ubuntu).
Waze could then notify affected users when something is fixed, if it's being worked on etc. because at the moment it's a bit "all over the place".
Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk 2
- Now I have access to the new Gas stuff (thanks), if I go to report gas prices its common that the message I get says I need to go outside to get a GPS signal. Yet the client has me on the exact road and location. - Maybe this message should be the you are not near a gas station? (although the other day I was presented with 3 different stations to report for)
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot]