Wow, teach me for going away on holiday. New Beta release....
I havnt tested everything yet (im starting to forget what ive reported in order to retest) but here are some of the things that still exist:
* GAS prices still cannot be sent due to no GPS signal (two different debug logs sent today from two different stations, 4:17pm and 5:17pm NZDT)
* The videos under Help still dont work
* The loss of gps signal when nearing a destination still exists
Some semi-new ones:
* Little sluggish to move around
* The setting 'Sound' -> 'Level of guidance' reset back to 'No Guidance', I dont know if this was reflected in the instructions as I had not driven very far at that point
* The prompt to re-rate was only on the second load of the app, way too small a time for someone to determine if they like the app. Plus with the integration with Google+ in the store, re-rating may now look like spamming and others may start to ignore it. This should be moved higher on the priority list now.
* Help doest really make sense under settings, its good that the share the word has separated out but finding help is much harder now. (and why not use that extra space in the menu)
* Im not sure about the move of favorites, although if the main page was more of a frequently used destinations it could be much easier for new users.
(eg. drive home 30 times, home appears first, drive to unfavorited bob's 20 times it appears second, drive to random location once, it appears last)
* The about screen takes a little while to load, and when it does it has gibberish.
Area Manager - Taranaki, New Zealand
Samsung Galaxy Ace (GT-S5830) - Gingerbread (Andriod 2.3.5)
New Zealand - Waze Client Beta Tester