Here is the information sharable at this time:
2. Redesigned popup alerts and ads: real-time road alert popups now look sleeker and take up less space on the screen. You will also be able to swipe through alerts and ads displayed when your car has been stopped. Ads also look much sleeker and have a new rich graphic format. Events and ads have also been optimized to only display what's ahead and be as relevant to you as possible.
3. Three states sound control: sound button in main menu now has 3 states (on, off and alerts only) & on screen indication. Controlling the different states of sound is made using this button only, and not in addition to the sound menu in settings (which created much confusion in previous versions). On the sound menu you can control the volume and the navigation guidance type (with or without street names).
4. Lock north-up on map: an option has been added to 'Settings > Advanced' for locking North-up (for good!)
5. Foursquare check-in has returned to report menu: report menu now has 4 rows, with Foursquare at the bottom
7. Real time and offline beeping at friends: receive beeps & messages as small notifications on the map
8. Exclusive moods for map editors: T-Rex, 8bit and robot. Map editors will gain access to these moods in accordance with their editing level
9. Inbox in main menu: easier access for Wazers to discover messages, tips and saved specials (coupons)
What has been fixed?
- 500ft turn notification happens at 1000ft - bug fixed.
- Miles/KM settings are not preserved after upgrade- bug fixed.
- waze overrides manual zoom settings - bug fixed.
- Request for new nav should disable other nav related popups- bug fixed, and unrelated pop-ups will not show when initiating navigation.