Forum for requesting any unlocks, closures or fixes by a higher rank editor.
Please read "Posting Guidelines" before submitting your request.

Acton Bridge, Cheshire West And Chester Unlock request

Post by Mashymoo
Hi Editors,

I would like to be able to edit the following object(s).
Your help will be greatly appreciated. There is a road I would like to add.

Permalink: https://waze.com/en-GB/editor?env=row&l ... =256654404
Reason:
Unlock to level: 1

Thank you in advance,
Mashymoo

POSTER_ID:17911270

Send a message

Post by ditchi56
You actually asked for the bridge segment to be unlocked. Difficult to see another road joining on the bridge!

I guess you wanted to enable turns into the residents-only road along the river bank, which is linked to the next two A road segments. I've enabled that turn for you.

Since this was your first post, welcome to Waze editing and the Waze forum. :D Have you seen the Quickstart guide?

Have fun,
Ian
ditchi56
Country Manager
Country Manager
Answers: 5
Send a message

Post by ditchi56
No worries! I saw the new road you've added, so I guessed you wanted to allow turns into it.

When you click the button to hop to this editor-request forum, the automatically-generated message includes a link to whatever segments you have selected at the time. (But it doesn't explain this anywhere afaik :( ).

Keep editing, and you'll move up the levels and won't need to ask for unlocks so often :)

Ian
ditchi56
Country Manager
Country Manager
Answers: 5
Send a message

Post by Mashymoo
Oops sorry didn’t know! Sorry new to the map editor xD I just want to add a road of a bnb I went to the other day, the road is just off the bridge and is private, and has many large speed bumps and an advisory of 5mph
Mashymoo
Send a message