Forum for requesting any unlocks, closures or fixes by a higher rank editor.
Please read "Posting Guidelines" before submitting your request.

West Sussex Unlock request

Post by ShadesMan69
Hi Editors,

I would like to be able to edit the following object(s).
Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Permalink: https://waze.com/editor?env=row&lat=50. ... =194414247
Reason:
Unlock to level: 1

Thank you in advance,
ShadesMan69

POSTER_ID:17880326

Send a message

Post by ditchi56
Downlocked for you. What do you intend to do to it?

Since this was your first post, welcome to Waze editing and the Waze forum. :D Have you seen the Quickstart guide?

Have fun,
Ian
ditchi56
Country Manager
Country Manager
Answers: 5
Send a message

Post by ditchi56
Hi Tim,

Unfortunately level 1 editors aren't allowed to input closures, irrespective of road lock. :(

I've put the closure in myself. I found some details on the one.network roadworks website. It is recorded as a lane closure, rather than road closure, otherwise we might have picked it up earlier.

Since this appears to be gas utility works, the chances of it actually ending on the scheduled date are not high. Please post again if it ends early, or gets extended.

You'll find the restrictions on level 1 editors annoying, but persevere and you'll soon reach the next level (although I think closures are blocked until level 3).

Ian

PS is the speed limit correct? Waze has it as 30mph but there seems to be a "20" painted in the road nearby. You can get lots of editor points by correcting the speed limits on all the road segments in a new 20 zone, and I'll happily unlock them for you. :mrgreen: :
ditchi56
Country Manager
Country Manager
Answers: 5
Send a message

Post by ShadesMan69
Hi Ian,

I wanted to mark that it is currently closed and looks like it is until 20th May. Have been caught out by it a couple of times as have to go round broadwater green. But i am level 1 so am unable to do anything.

Thank you for the quick start guide.

Tim
ShadesMan69
Send a message