Lv5 Downlock - A49 Wigan (No2)  Topic is solved

Please include in your post a Permalink of the segments you wish to unlock
Posting Guidelines:

1.Include the location of your Unlock Request in the "Subject:" line of your message post

2.Select the segment(s) you want unlocking in the Editor, then create a Permalink to include in your post

3.Provide a short explanation of why you are requesting the unlock. Please note that a higher level editor may choose to fix the problem themselves so higher value segments will remain protected at their level

4.Indicate if you are an Area Manager for your requested segment(s), and your editing level status

Moderators: krankyd, Unholy, dmcconachie

Lv5 Downlock - A49 Wigan (No2)

Postby adum74 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:52 am

Please could a level 5 editor downlock (or rename) these three segments? They are currently named A49 - River Way, when they should be A49 - Chapel Ln.

Many Thanks.

adam
Everton supporter, radio anorak, social media whore, part time naturist, IT geek, Waze Beta Tester.
AM for Wigan & Skelmersdale. Frequent visitor to Manchester / Macclesfield / North Wales
Find out about.me here
adum74

Re: Lv5 Downlock - A49 Wigan (No2)

Postby adum74 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:23 am

Hello Dave.

Many thanks for that. I agree that OSL has it River Way, but Chapel Lane definitely starts (and is signed on the road) from the junction with Darlington St.

Cheers.

adam
Everton supporter, radio anorak, social media whore, part time naturist, IT geek, Waze Beta Tester.
AM for Wigan & Skelmersdale. Frequent visitor to Manchester / Macclesfield / North Wales
Find out about.me here
adum74

Re: Lv5 Downlock - A49 Wigan (No2)  Topic is solved

Postby Dave2084 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:15 am

adum74 wrote:Please could a level 5 editor downlock (or rename) these three segments? They are currently named A49 - River Way, when they should be A49 - Chapel Ln.

I've down-locked these for you, but OSL has the Chapel Ln/River Way boundary as the railway line (though you may know different).

If this is the case I'd suggest splitting the segment that goes over the railway.
iPhone 4S 32GB (Jailed) • iOS 7.1.0 • Waze 3.7.9.922 Beta
Lincolnshire Area Manager • UK Country Administrator • iOS Beta Tester • iPhone Expert
UK WikiUK ForumWaze UK on FacebookBecome a UK Area ManagerWaze Status
Dave2084
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Return to UK Unlock Requests