Forum for requesting any unlocks, closures or fixes by a higher rank editor.
Please read "Posting Guidelines" before submitting your request.
Post by m5hog
Hi

mmmmmm, Nice!!!

lol

OK, I get the problem its not easy, The problem remains then of not being told of the give way but it seems like we stuck with it. That was what I was trying to change.

It is a novel solution I admit, I think the detail wont show in the client too well :mrgreen:

ONE THING!!!!! The westbound traffic entering the roundabout IS ALLOWED to go around the roundabout!!!!!!

Hmm, Have fun. I think just allow the right turn at the bottom or add a slip off past the bottom junction to route around the roundabout.

Fun one isnt it. Bet you love me now !!! :D :D :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
m5hog
Send a message
Im in sunny Cornwall .
[i]Known areas - mid/west Cornwall, Exeter-Exmouth[/i]
Willing to learn and help.

Post by m5hog
you missed what i meant. coming out of treliske lane is a left only. it says right on the junction but it needs changing!!

working the route. coming out treliske lane to hospital say, u have to drive around roundabout normally.
But the only reason Waze would route a driver around the roundabout is if the driver had already started ignoring the Waze route
is therefore not the case. normal route west from treliske lane is east round roundabout first, then west
it can do so via Trevean Rd/Penwerris Rd
thats back to treliske lane junction which is left only, back to roundabout.

hate to be a pain in butt, but you see what i mean! hey, its a learning exercise for me :mrgreen:
m5hog
Send a message
Im in sunny Cornwall .
[i]Known areas - mid/west Cornwall, Exeter-Exmouth[/i]
Willing to learn and help.

Post by m5hog
Think its all done

Bridges? There are no bridges
:D
m5hog
Send a message
Im in sunny Cornwall .