Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Forum for requesting any unlocks, closures or fixes by a higher rank editor.
Please read "Posting Guidelines" before submitting your request.

LVL 5 - L3 Berkeley Square, London

Post by AndyPot2
Please downlock this segmnent of Bruton Lane because it is marked as one way but is in fact a two way road.

And while you are there the other end of Bruton Lane and Bruton Street could just do with a slight bit of re-alignment along with removal of an extra node in Bruton Place to the north to get rid of the "dog leg." I know it's only half a roads width but might as well make a straight road look straight. :roll:

Many thanks, Andy.
AndyPot2
Area Manager
Area Manager

POSTER_ID:16856836

Send a message

Post by AndyPot2
Thanks Ian, got part way through and was called out.

I was trying to avoid generating a turn left instruction if heading north into Berkeley Square which I have now done by adding a small fillet but was also thinking about generating a keep right if coming out of Bruton Lane and going across into the sqaure. I agree this may make it look over complicated and will only benefit a very small number of Wazers.
AndyPot2
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by ditchi56
Unlocked.

Looks like some tweaking required to ensure traffic exiting Bruton Ln can access the south side of Berkley Sq.

Ian
ditchi56
Country Manager
Country Manager
Answers: 5
Send a message

Post by ditchi56
I think the Bruton Ln/Berkeley Sq junction is over-complicated, I'd be inclined to have a single meeting point rather than that little triangle.

But more importantly:
- the left turn from the east side of Berkeley Sq into Bruton Ln should be enabled (I think)
- the nearly-straight-ahead "turn" from Bruton Ln to the south side of Berkeley Sq should definitely be enabled.

Ian
ditchi56
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by ditchi56
Shift-Z still seems to show too many red arrows.
ditchi56
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message