Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Forum for requesting any unlocks, closures or fixes by a higher rank editor.
Please read "Posting Guidelines" before submitting your request.

L3->L2 to rename A412 in Rickmansworth

Post by AndyPot2
Please either downlock to L2 or rename the whole section of this road to Scots Hill . Other maps seem to vary on where Scots Hill starts, however there is a street sign at the start of the central reservation at the bottom of the hill, and two at the top of the hill by the mini roundabout.

Also need to shorten the Croxley end of the dualing to provide access to Scots Hill Close and Cottage Close here.

Thanks, Andy.
AndyPot2
Area Manager
Area Manager

POSTER_ID:16856836

Send a message

Post by AndyPot2
Thanks David, I would say that is just about spot on, and extremely quick service. :D

Only thing I can spot is there is no city set on Scots Hill road name (but I don't know if that matters). If you want to set a city I would say use Croxley Green, some people might refer to the bottom half as Rickmansworth but the majority is certainly Croxley.

Cheers, Andy.
AndyPot2
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by dknight212
How does that look?
dknight212
Send a message

Post by dknight212
Sometimes it's best to leave the A roads without a city, otherwise the name might propagate as other editors copy it, creating city name smudges, probably less of an issue with a more mature network like we have now.
dknight212
Send a message