Forum rules
Welcome to the Luxembourg Community forum!

Ask us any question here. Or if you want to chat with us, join the Waze BeLux Slack:

https://storage.googleapis.com/wazeopedia-files/b/be/Slack-invitation-banner.png
(click the image to join the Slack)

Your opinion please

Post by TheSentinel
It seems that there are not many editors from Luxembourg in this meeting, but there are still two "problems" where is still no solution for.
I think that's time that we take our standpoint today.

So what's your opinion about these points :

Must all segments in this country have a cityname ?

How would you like to see how the cityname of Luxembourg would be named ?
Just Luxembourg, Or for example Luxembourg (Pfaffenthal) or Luxembourg Phaffenthal ?

Please let us know, so we can take your opinion in the discussion later this afternoon.

Thanks
TheSentinel

POSTER_ID:1807243

Send a message
Vakantie : Inpakken en weg Wazen.

Post by steveningelbrecht
I think that is the same as in Belgium...
In this example, we would only add the second city name in case of there would be an other place called 'Paffendall' in the country, to prevent so called 'smudges'.

But, the primary question is probably: should ALL segments in the country have a city name?!
As we do it in Belgium and The Netherlands, and i don't see a reason why not to do it in Luxembourg, i would say yes. I do see the difference with France, and why they don't do it, but 'we' as in BeNeLux, just made an other opinion about the 'issue'.
Unless of course, there is a reason citizens of Luxembourg have a clear reason why not to do it there... :-)
steveningelbrecht
Send a message

Post by SyfuxX
In Luxembourg for example in the City, names will be named like Paffendall without Luxembourg before or behind of it.

It's only the Luxembourg Country, then Luxembourg City is splittet in different parts (like Paffendall or Clausen etc..) but also other places.
SyfuxX
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message
Kind regards,
Léif Gréiss,
Liebe Grüße,
Cordialement,
SyfuxX (Dany).

25k Edit Club (Area Manager)
https://storage.googleapis.com/wazeoped ... M_only.png