Requests for changing the lock rank of segments (unlock) or map modifications

Forum rules
Welcome to the Belgium Community forum!

Ask us any question here. Or if you want to chat with us, join the Waze BeLux Slack:

https://storage.googleapis.com/wazeopedia-files/b/be/Slack-invitation-banner.png
(click the image to join the Slack)

Unlock request in Brussels, Belgium

Post by world_01w0ux45
Hi Editors,

I would like to be able to edit the following segment(s).
Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Permalink: https://waze.com/en-US/editor?env=row&l ... s=88270457
Reason: My name is Liam Guillou and I'm part of the marketing team of Juliana Hotel Brussels (www.juliana-brussels.com). We'd like to add our hotel on the Waze map but I need unlocking to level 3 in order to implement us on the map.
Unlock to level: This segment is locked. You need to be a level 3 or Connected Citizens Partner to edit this segment

Thank you in advance,
world_01w0ux45

POSTER_ID:17983825

Send a message

Post by Fkzy
Hi Liam,
The hotel should be added as a Place, hence I do not expect you need to update the street segment.
The segment is unlocked, anyway, as I do not believe there is a need to keep it locked.

Welcome on the map!
Fkzy
Send a message
(L5, brussels, belgium)

Post by Fkzy
As you are a new editor, you are probably severely limited. I believe you can create a Place, and this place will then need to be approved. Similarly, the modification you made will have to be approved.
You would progressively be allowed to do more, once you get "trusted".
In the mean time, I created a Place, you could edit it (probably subject to approval), or let us know what to change via this forum.
I will delete mine if you prefer (and succeed) creating yours.
What is the exact size/location of the hotel? Is it on the whole surface from rue St Michel to the corner of the place?
Fkzy
Send a message
(L5, brussels, belgium)

Post by Fkzy
done!
What is the exact size/location of the hotel? Is it on the whole surface from rue St Michel to the corner of the place?
Fkzy
Send a message
(L5, brussels, belgium)

Post by world_01w0ux45
That's what I am trying but for some odd reason it still does not allow me to save it..
So I deleted my entry and started all over again, as a "place" and I still get the following message (see screenshot attached)
world_01w0ux45
Send a message
Attachments

Post by world_01w0ux45
Thanks! I still can't edit the place you created however. Could you put the following.
Description: The Juliana Hotel is located on one of the most beautiful neo-classical squares in Brussels, discreetly nestled in the heart of the city. A private, refined and welcoming 5* demeure.
Services: all but drive-thru, delivery & take-out
Open hours: 24/7
Phone: 02 214 08 00

Thank you so much!
world_01w0ux45
Send a message