Waze Cafe Registration - Wisconsin Aug 13, 2017

Post by Lonewolf147
Hello Editors!

Wisconsin will be having it's second Waze Cafe! Registration is now open.

We are looking to accommodate as many people as possible (10 minimum, 15 maximum) that are interested in attending. Please fill out this form and select all the dates that you believe you are available to attend. Please also leave a comment telling us your hometown, so we can use that to map out the most central point to all attendees.

https://doodle.com/poll/3gszh5k3k6u58bxn

This registration will only be open until 7/14/2017, so that we can get our data together to submit to Waze.
Lonewolf147

POSTER_ID:207627

Send a message

Post by Lonewolf147
A date has been set, just waiting on approval from Waze. Sunday Aug 13.

I'm going to find a location in Johnson Creek, WI. This is right on I-94 and easy access.

Registration is still available at this time, only new folks won't be having a say for the date/location. If you want to attend, please send me a PM, or other message and I will add you to the list. We are limited to 15 spots. If I get more than that, I will keep people on a waiting list in the order I receive requests.

I'm still working on a restaurant for this. I've contacted Hi-Way Harry's Steakhouse and am waiting for a reply on what they offer. If anyone has any other suggestions in Johnson Creek that has private, or semi-private rooms, please send me a message and I'll check into it.
Lonewolf147
Send a message

Post by Lonewolf147
Reservations are made! 11am at Hi-Way Harry's in Johnson Creek, WI

Drive there using Waze: https://waze.to/lu/hdp8vh5zhe

Please message me if you want to attend and I will add you to the registration list.
Lonewolf147
Send a message

Post by Lonewolf147
Tomorrow is the day!

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone that has registered to come. There are still spots available and the more the merrier! Please contact me directly (PM, DM, GHO, etc) to let me know and I'll add you to the registered attendee list!
Lonewolf147
Send a message