Lincoln Ridge Green Bay WI

Moderators: delilush, GizmoGuy411, roadtechie, SkiDooGuy

Lincoln Ridge Green Bay WI

Postby kenlyn66 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:31 pm

I submitted a new road for Lincoln Ridge, Green Bay WI 54313, but it was not quite done correctly. The road to the north of Shawano Ave, is really Stone Ridge, but South of Shawano Ave, is Lincoln Ridge.
kenlyn66

Re: Lincoln Ridge Green Bay WI

Postby vince1612 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:43 pm

(Moved from the global forum to the US>WI forum)
[ img ]
Wiki & Forum: Wiki CH (D) (FR) | Forum CH (D) (FR) (I)
1+1=3 - The result of bringing talents together goes beyond simply adding them up.
vince1612
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Re: Lincoln Ridge Green Bay WI

Postby Lonewolf147 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:35 pm

Hi Kenlyn66! Welcome to the forums!

That is an easy fix, and one you can do yourself! Here's a PL (Permalink) to the segment that is named incorrectly. https://www.waze.com/editor/?env=usa&lo ... =509412915

Clicking on it will take you right to it on the map, and it will already be selected. All you need to do is change the name (on the left side of the screen) and save your changes. Because that segment is only locked at level 1, and you are a rank 1 editor, you can fix it without any other help.

If you run into trouble with doing this, or would rather not, just let me know and I'll be more than happy to help you further!

Also, we are always looking for more editors to help out on the map. Here's a link to our standard Welcome message to new editors. It contains information and useful links. https://wazeopedia.waze.com/wiki/USA/Wisconsin/Welcome

Cheers!
Lonewolf147
State Manager
State Manager

Return to Wisconsin