Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!

Social Presence?

Post by Lonewolf147
Hello fellow Wisconsin Wazers!!!

I'm interested in knowing what kind of interest there would be in adding some social media accounts specific to our state. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. We currently do not have anything beyond some personal accounts, and the Discord server. Several other states have accounts that they use on a regular basis, and because of their success I'm considering the need/want for us.

So what do you think folks? What are your opinions on this. Which platforms do you think we should do. Does anyone have an interest in being on a Social Media Team (and if so, for any specific platform or for all of them)?
Lonewolf147

POSTER_ID:207627

Send a message

Post by SethSpeedy28
I am not very active on social media, but when I am on it I find Twitter the easiest to use. My opinion is that Twitter would be the best platform. I don’t have data to support that; it is just my opinion.
SethSpeedy28
Waze Mentor
Waze Mentor
Send a message

Post by SteveCool1470
I think it's a good idea, seems like I'm always active on social media anyway. What platforms do they have in particular that they use? But also I know that people also have their choice in social platforms over other ones or have one and not the other. Twitter and Facebook are probably good platforms to use due to the fact it's easy, simple and convenient I would say. Instagram is more geared toward sharing pictures anyway. I would be possibly interested to be part of the social media team for that.
SteveCool1470
Send a message