Move Place in Madison

Moderators: delilush, SkiDooGuy, GizmoGuy411, roadtechie

Move Place in Madison

Postby DMKassa » Tue May 21, 2019 2:02 am

Hi,
I'm not sure how to correct this or whether I have permission but 3750 University Avenue (UW Credit Union) is not navigating correctly. The editor shows the correct address when clicking on the place but navigation does some loop-de-loop around University instead of going down Rose Pl. and the location pin can be seen to be in the wrong spot if using the "search location" box in the editor. Additionally, there is a 3750 University Ave Sherwood Hills (instead of Madison) location pin down the road a bit that should be moved.
DMKassa

Re: Move Place in Madison

Postby ojlaw » Tue May 21, 2019 2:21 am

Thanks for reaching out. I made some adjustments here. You will need to clear the cache in the app for this address, follow these steps-
IMPORTANT STEPS- Go to search> tap three dots next to address> tap remove. Repeat these steps in favorites. Then re-add the destination. These steps will clear the navigation cache for this address. If this is not done you will continue to get improper navigation. Please let me know if you continue to experience this problem by submitting another error report. Thanks!

If you are in the map editor can you send a permalink to where you see 3750 University Ave Sherwood Hills. To make a permalink go to the location and hover over the chainlink icon in the lower right and hit ctrl-C the paste in your reply.
Thank You!
WI State Manager
IL Large Area Manager
CA, MN, ND, WA Area Manager
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]
ojlaw
State Manager
State Manager

Postby DMKassa » Tue May 21, 2019 2:27 am

The first part looks great - sorry about the "Sherwoood Hills" - it's "Shorewood". permalink: https://www.waze.com/en-US/editor?env=u ... 263&zoom=3
DMKassa

Postby ojlaw » Tue May 21, 2019 2:35 am

Thanks. I think I may have got it. If not zoom in more and resend the permalink. That last link was zoomed out pretty far so it was a little hard to tell the exact location. Thank you.
WI State Manager
IL Large Area Manager
CA, MN, ND, WA Area Manager
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]
ojlaw
State Manager
State Manager

Postby DMKassa » Tue May 21, 2019 2:37 am

Perfect - thanks!
DMKassa

Return to Wisconsin