No Report Icon on my Waze

Post by westozi
Hi I'm new here. Have just started using Waze and find it very good. However, I cannot access any reports or find Wazers around me even though there is a message at the bottom of the screen saying that Wazers are around me and there are x number of reports available. There does not appear to be an icon that I can click on to get the reports. Any help would be welcome. I have Waze on my Oppo R7+
Thank you
westozi

POSTER_ID:17191584

Send a message

Post by glomp
You can view reports a couple of ways.
If you have a route in progress, then you can view what reports are along your route. Tap the on the next turn bar that is on the top of the screen and then tap on the REPORTS AHEAD.
You should see a list of any reports along the way, however you won't be able to tap on the report and view any extra details about it.
The other way is, you can pan around manually on the map in the app and you might see some reports that have been reported, you can then tap on the report and view what was reported.
glomp
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by westozi
Thank you that was very helpful. I would also like to know how to see the Wazers around me and how to send a report. :)
glomp wrote:You can view reports a couple of ways.
If you have a route in progress, then you can view what reports are along your route. Tap the on the next turn bar that is on the top of the screen and then tap on the REPORTS AHEAD.
You should see a list of any reports along the way, however you won't be able to tap on the report and view any extra details about it.
The other way is, you can pan around manually on the map in the app and you might see some reports that have been reported, you can then tap on the report and view what was reported.
westozi
Send a message

Post by world_ke1kclog
glomp wrote:You can view reports a couple of ways.
Legend!!
I've used excess data trying to figure this out lol.
Blonde moment
world_ke1kclog
Send a message