After using the app for ~ 2 months, I have a few suggestions/issues/bugs I have discovered. I haven't looked through all the posts and I'm sure some of these have been posted before but here goes.
1. The event notification popups should have the direction of travel if available (north, south, east, west bound). It seems silly to have a popup saying heavy traffic on King George Hwy but no indication of which direction is heavy.
2. The popups are centered in the middle of the screen blocking your view of the important part of the map where the event is occurring. These should be moved to the side or corner and/or made smaller.
3. It would be great to have the speed limit shown. A cool place for it would be integrated into the speedometer with a circular progress bar and the speedometer changing color if you go over the speed limit.
4. Another cool feature when looking at alternative routes would be a 'take backroads' option. This can help you avoid congested main routes that everyone else is using.
5. When you are thanked for a report, it should be smaller and not stay on the screen for such a long time. I'm not sure how long it is but something small and simple in the corner for <5 secs would be much better
6. One bug I noticed is that the detect 3 fingers to activate voice commands does not work if the phone is landscape oriented ... only portrait works. May just be my phone but I would love for that to be fixed. (Iphone 5, iOS 6.0.1)
One last feature which I highly doubt would be implemented but still really cool is a Dashcam option. For those of us that use windshield or dash mounts, the camera is usually in an ideal position to record video and could possibly save us when claiming who was at fault in an accident.