You be careful now

remind me to lock again

I assume you are level 2?
ispyisail
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Send a message

Post by ispyisail
The state specific sections are checked, but manually. This means a post may take longer to get a response. They should also be used for the state specific topics and not with update/unlock requests mixed together.
That was also my understanding
ispyisail
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Send a message

Post by ispyisail
@GarvinGray

You might want to have a closer look here

https://www.waze.com/editor/?env=row&lo ... =278741918

Some of the turn restrictions are very suspect here?

use "Shift Z"

p.s. Right click on picture, then "open image in new tab" to see full image
ispyisail
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Send a message

Post by ispyisail
GarvinGray wrote:
glomp wrote:I monitor that using Tapatalk so a notification is sent when someone posts a new thread. We can do most unlocks from a mobile, but it is also dependant on how your permalink is done in the post. It is better to have the image layer on and the editable area and city layers off so it is easier to see the map on the mobile.
I do not understand this post. This is another example of where I have been given about three different set of instructions for posting permalinks, correct techniques etc. It is getting tedious.
I think what he is saying in most cases unlocks can take up to 24 hours for somebody unlock but if you want near instant unlock Glomp can do this if you post in the correct place and with the correct technique because he is doing this on a mobile phone and most likely at work.

This is news to me but it sounds quite honorable based on the fact that we are all volunteers.

Unlocks for NZ are never as fast as Oz
ispyisail
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Send a message

Post by ispyisail
I have no idea how to do this. I have been told previously to display the permalink and a description of the change you are requiring and the reasons for it. So I am not sure/unfamiliar with what glomp is talking about.
OK, sometimes we just assume stuff
ispyisail
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Send a message

Post by ispyisail

Then select link

The link will look like this

cut and paste this link in the forum, it will look like this

https://www.waze.com/editor/?env=row&lo ... s=5&zoom=4
ispyisail
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Send a message

ispyisail
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Send a message

Post by Traveling_Gav
GarvinGray wrote:And I already have satellite imagery, cities, roads, junctions and everything ticked down to junction angles.
GG what the guys are asking is when you select the permalink try and ONLY have the things checked that ispyisail showed you in the picture with the red circles around it. If I understand correctly this is because the permalink will open exactly how you see it. With all that turned on it is making it hard for glomp to see what is going on with his phone.
Traveling_Gav
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message